The Trials of Donald Trump: His Struggles

Started by Kiahanie, April 03, 2023, 05:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

none

defense...
"There is nothing wrong with trying to influence an election"
this is going to be horrible...
of course they are going to argue that elections are subject to influence by the actions of those running for office and any political means to achieve the desired outcome for any participant's campaign they choose to use is legally covered under protections of the first amendment...and that shielding harmful or negative commentary from public is justified under the first amendment....as long as you have money to do it...(because money is speech which may or not be part of their argument)
||underwhelming feeling of satisfaction of justice being served||
the candle can only be lit so many times.

none

so the dude lands a playboy mag model and after the SEXUAL intimacy HE OFFERS HER MONEY...
Karen McDougal: "I didn't know how to take that"
this rumor beats any joke I can't think of now except IT HAPPENED.

Boots

Trump is actively trying to get found in contempt.  that way he can whinge about being the victim and grift more from his asinine cult.
Religion=institutionalized superstition

Apologetics=the art of making s**t up to make other made-up s**t sound more plausible

"To not believe in god is to know that it falls to us to make the world a better place."

~Sam Harris

Kiahanie

He can write his version of Mein Kampf while he's he's in jail for contempt. (More likely have someone write it for him.)

Sure to be a great fundraiser.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Kiahanie

Then maybe in a couple years he'll be able to sell autographed copies for Diet Pepsis.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Maria-Juana

As a prisoner, he might convert to Islam to gain benefits and protection from Muslim gangs —and perks like more time out of his cell and better food during Ramadan.

Anything is possible with him.  ||unsure||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

none

what was the point of trump going to north korea?
did he stop an outbreak of battle?

Maria-Juana

Quote from: none on April 30, 2024, 06:54:46 AMwhat was the point of trump going to north korea?
It was a long-distance love affair, remember? The love letters, the nicknames, the song dedications, The Rocketman
Mutual admiration?
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Boots

The prosecution is MAKIN' IT HAPPEN.

Apologetics=the art of making s**t up to make other made-up s**t sound more plausible

"To not believe in god is to know that it falls to us to make the world a better place."

~Sam Harris

Maria-Juana

^^^

"David Dennison"  
Really!?
||Kerly||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Interesting how the least known knows the most.

none

Quote from: Maria-Juana on April 30, 2024, 06:13:55 PM
Quote from: none on April 30, 2024, 06:54:46 AMwhat was the point of trump going to north korea?
It was a long-distance love affair, remember? The love letters, the nicknames, the song dedications, The Rocketman.
Mutual admiration?

at least he didn't directly salute their flag, of course I wasn't there

Maria-Juana

Quote from: none on May 01, 2024, 09:30:38 PM
It was a long-distance love affair, remember? The love letters, the nicknames, the song dedications, The Rocketman.
Mutual admiration?

We don't know if he saluted their flag...
Or from where he grabbed it.
—"When you're famous, they let you do anything."
||Kerly||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Kiahanie on May 01, 2024, 06:52:27 PMInteresting how the least known knows the most.
Very true!

And, in their own words, "The best worst is yet to come!"

||grin||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

none

Quote from: Maria-Juana on May 01, 2024, 09:43:19 PM
Mutual admiration?

||Kerly||

he said "star". the guy is just plain lucky....born into a wealthy family, no reason to negotiate

Maria-Juana

For those wondering who
"David Dennison" is...

It's Trump!

You see, —Trumps lies a little,
but when he does,
he turns into another person, and that person, David Dennison,
lies a lot more than he does.
||Kerly||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Maria-Juana

Quote from: none on May 01, 2024, 09:46:50 PM
Quote from: Maria-Juana on May 01, 2024, 09:43:19 PM
Mutual admiration?

||Kerly||

he said "star". the guy is just plain lucky....born into a wealthy family, no reason to negotiate
You're right, "a star".
—But he's a red giant, a star that has runs out of fuel.
||cheesy||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on May 01, 2024, 10:47:49 PMnot yet.
Well, he is not a star, or giant, or about to run out of fuel, yet...
But he is red.
And at the end of his life, he will become nothing but a white dwarf.
||unsure||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Like  red star near the end of its life, Trump is puffed up and swallowing everything around him, a giant orange hole.

Will the Keepers of the Galaxy save us?

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Kiahanie on May 02, 2024, 12:32:41 AMLike  red star near the end of its life, Trump is puffed up and swallowing everything around him, a giant orange hole.

Will the Keepers of the Galaxy save us?

QuoteLike  red star near the end of its life, Trump is puffed up and swallowing everything around him, a giant orange hole.
Oh, my eyes!!!
Don't need that image in my head.
||unsure||

QuoteWill the Keepers of the Galaxy save us?
Allow me to ask them, I'll get back to you on that.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Boots

Anyone who thinks Biden and Trump are anything alike/comparable in ANY way is simply wrong.  Just plain wrong.

~Sam Harris

Mr. Blackwell

Food for thought. This was at an Army vs Navy game

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth