News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

3 things you’re grateful for today

Started by Emma286, February 09, 2023, 08:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiahanie

I am resurrecting our lawnmower today.

Tall clouds in a blue sky.

Gonna rain later so I won't have to cut the grass.

"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

none

Looking like you're busy
Planning procrastination
Lovin' it when a plan comes together
the candle can only be lit so many times.

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Emma286

The usefulness of learning self development related life lessons

Spring approaching 

The feeling of being useful to others if they want/need any help I am able to give 
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

Kiahanie

Blueberry blossoms

Apple blossoms

Cherry blossom showers
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

kevin

Kiahanie

Blue hazy sky

Lilacs

Rhodie buds

kevin

none

yesterday
yesterdays
a long time ago

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

none

none

the gymnast
no dog hair
license for love

kevin

Quote from: Maria-Juana on April 27, 2024, 04:34:01 AM
Quote from: kevin on April 27, 2024, 12:31:59 AMspringtime

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/26/weather/video/tornado-nebraska-lincoln-chad-myers-weather-lead-digvid

winds

cumulonimbus

Kevin is a Pluviophile and a Nephophile.

I bet you're into petrichor and puddles as well.
||popcorn||

absolutely

in arizona the rains were rare and the humidity was always low. when the storms came in the first sign was the smell of the water in the wind. then the black tar smell of the wet creosote bushes would flow in ahead of the rains. when it did rain it was heavy and the dry stream beds would flood.

in tbe desert you could watch the rains in the distant mountains in the morning. by afternoon the floods had run into the flats and cut the roads. if you were traveling you drove across deepening streams until you got to one that you couldnt cross. stranded on the hilltop, thats where you camped. in the morning the water was gone behind and before you and you could continue