News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Laws of physics broken?

Started by ak.yonathan, January 19, 2023, 11:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ak.yonathan

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UIGB0g2eSFM&feature=share Well if Creationism is true then Earth (and the universe for that matter) is not operating according to current understandings of physics. 'Breaking physics' as she puts it is just proposing a new theory, that is actually how science progresses. Therefore the 'heat problem' isn't actually a problem at all because it assumes Creationism is using the same laws of physics currently accepted, which of course is a ridiculous assumption. (Now I don't think Creationism is true, just that this objection is not.)

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

kevin

i watched 6 minutes of this. she doesnt understand creationism.
anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Kiahanie

"Laws" of physics do not "break." They get updated.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,