News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Just me

Started by Mr. Blackwell, January 14, 2023, 04:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

So like, gender. Gender is a social construct. Boys are blue, girls are pink. That sort of s**t. It's binary code. I get it. Like, because I am a large male I should not wear dresses or skirts. I should be wearing suits. Boots. I should be interersted in engineering and "manly" stuff not things like cooking...you know like Gordon Ramsay. That's not a man. That's a woman! obviously.

No proper man works in a kitchen. So, if you like to cook food and you have a penis you should look into getting your penis cut off. That's just the way it is suppossed to be. If you were born without a d**k but like to fix cars...get a d**k and cut your tits off That's just the way it's suppossed to be.

Don't be weird.
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

kevin

my niece's fiance recently had her tits cut off.
anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Meat

I live at let live, mostly.
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: kevin on January 24, 2023, 01:51:24 PMmy niece's fiance recently had her tits cut off.

My daughter's pronouns are she/he. Her "girlfriend" identifies as male. She has changed her pronouns a couple of times. I am not sure what they currently are. I don't think they plan on transitioning but It wouldn't surprise me. One of my daughter's best friends from highschool is transitioning from male to female.
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

Shnozzola

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 14, 2023, 04:30:30 AMSo like, gender. Gender is a social construct. Boys are blue, girls are pink. That sort of s**t. It's binary code. I get it. Like, because I am a large male I should not wear dresses or skirts. I should be wearing suits. Boots. I should be interersted in engineering and "manly" stuff not things like cooking...you know like Gordon Ramsay. That's not a man. That's a woman! obviously.

No proper man works in a kitchen. So, if you like to cook food and you have a penis you should look into getting your penis cut off. That's just the way it is suppossed to be. If you were born without a d**k but like to fix cars...get a d**k and cut your tits off That's just the way it's suppossed to be.

Don't be weird.
I know you are being sarcastic,  but I couldn't resist:

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Meat

If it's a fad a fella might regret cutting off his wiener later down the road. You might need your wiener again up until you hit my current age.
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa

kevin

its still your right to cut it off if youre over 18, dumb or not.

adults are adults.
anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Dexter

"Here is no water but only rock
Rock and no water and the sandy road"
― T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

kevin

one of my daughters has a liking for bad tattoos.

she is 21 years old.

i keep my mouth shut.

Shnozzola

"Say goodbye to both the sexy green M&M and also her feminist, sneaker-wearing counterpart. Mars Wrigley, the maker of the colorful chocolate candies, has pulled its M&M's 'spokescandies' mascots "indefinitely" from its marketing and branding. Instead, M&M's will be represented by the real-life comedian and actress Maya Rudolph.

The news comes after a rebranding to make the characters more inclusive, and the subsequent fallout after far right conservative pundits like Fox News host Tucker Carlson condemned the change. The statement, tweeted from M&M's official account, reads:

In the last year, we've made some changes to our beloved spokescandies. We weren't sure if anyone would even notice. And we definitely didn't think it would break the interent. But now we get it — even a candy's shoes can be polarizing."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/23567793/m-and-m-spokescandies-controversy-explained-shoe-change-green-tucker-carlson
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important