News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Spouting Nonsense

Started by Meat, January 08, 2023, 11:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meat

On a related note, Karine Jean Pierre has one of the toughest jobs in America, I really like her. She's full of bs like her boss but....(Hot as heck btw!)
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Dexter on January 20, 2023, 02:11:16 PM
Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 20, 2023, 06:46:45 AM
Quote from: Meat on January 20, 2023, 03:10:56 AMYeah, screw the MSM. Freaks.
Watch out. The next challenge will be "what do you consider "main stream"
Exactly. Facebook, twitter and Reddit are mainstream
*clears throat* 

Those are not legitimate news sources. 
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Meat on January 20, 2023, 02:59:34 PMOn a related note, Karine Jean Pierre has one of the toughest jobs in America, I really like her. She's full of bs like her boss but....(Hot as heck btw!)
Agreed but we are not her type. 

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 20, 2023, 05:27:14 PM
Quote from: Meat on January 20, 2023, 02:59:34 PMOn a related note, Karine Jean Pierre has one of the toughest jobs in America, I really like her. She's full of bs like her boss but....(Hot as heck btw!)
Agreed but we are not her type.
She probably likes this new type of wimpy guy that shares his feelings. Lol. I've heard about them but never seen one in person.

maritime

Mr. Blackwell

Hey listen, I can't speak for any of you but I just think it's great, just fabulouse that our President threatens violence against us average joes. That's what I look for in a leader. The mishandling of classified documents is nothing, they all do that all the time. No big deal. I mean, watch you gonna do if you don't have a fleet of F-15's? What can you do against the US military? You can't do jack s**t. So...that's why we need to ban certain weapons. It's for our own protection.

Dexter

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 20, 2023, 05:25:48 PM
Quote from: Dexter on January 20, 2023, 02:11:16 PM
Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 20, 2023, 06:46:45 AM
Quote from: Meat on January 20, 2023, 03:10:56 AMYeah, screw the MSM. Freaks.
Watch out. The next challenge will be "what do you consider "main stream"
Exactly. Facebook, twitter and Reddit are mainstream
*clears throat*

Those are not legitimate news sources.
However they are MSM, main stream media. And here is the catcher. If you consider legitimate news sources to be MSM and ergo to be unreliable, then they are no longer legitimate news sources and can not be regarded as MSM.
"Here is no water but only rock
Rock and no water and the sandy road"
― T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

Meat

They're obviously turning on Sniffer Joe, the MSM. He really has nobody when you think about it. "Anyone but Trump" was a decent gimmick in 2020 but what do you rally with in 2024? "Trump's document scandal was worse!" It really is embarrassing that the machine picked this guy as the best of the best or at least as their puppet. Good grief.

kevin

Quote from: Meat on January 21, 2023, 01:50:37 PMIt really is embarrassing that the machine picked this guy as the best of the best or at least as their puppet. Good grief.

yes.
anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

kevin

anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Meat

Even more documents found, lol. Not shocking.

Meat

Quote from: maritime on January 21, 2023, 03:18:06 AMNot even close.
After a bit of research I now understand, she likes chickies. Well I'm not available anyway miss Speaker. *spits out tongue*

kevin

Washington
CNN
 —
A lawyer for former Vice President Mike Pence discovered about a dozen documents marked as classified at Pence's Indiana home last week, and he has turned those classified records over to the FBI, multiple sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

The FBI and the Justice Department's National Security Division have launched a review of the documents and how they ended up in Pence's house in Indiana.

The classified documents were discovered at Pence's new home in Carmel, Indiana, by a lawyer for Pence in the wake of the revelations about classified material discovered in President Joe Biden's private office and residence, the sources said. The discovery comes after Pence has repeatedly said he did not have any classified documents in his possession.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/24/politics/pence-classified-documents-fbi/index.html

kevin

conservatives in action. iowa republicans.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/01/20/snap-cuts-iowa-republicans-sliced-bread/11090446002/

Iowa House Republicans are proposing limitations to the state's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits, which could drastically narrow what items program beneficiaries can purchase.

Under the proposal items including white bread, American sliced cheese and fresh meat would not be covered by the program. Instead, House File 3, introduced last week, would restrict users to items on the state's approved list for the Women, Infants and Children program.

SNAP is a federal program to assist lower-income households to purchase healthier food options while the WIC provides states federal grants to help supplement the diets of new, lower-income mothers and pregnant people.

The bill would prevent SNAP recipients from buying everyday kitchen staples including butter, cooking oils, spices, white rice, rice noodles and canned vegetables, fruits and soups, as the approved WIC list is restricted to only 23 food categories — four of them being specific to infants.

The only allowable meat purchases would be canned tuna and salmon, even though meat, poultry and seafood the top expenditure category by SNAP households, according to a 2011 U.S. Department of Agriculture study.

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ga=90&ba=HF3

Meat

Pence, lol. No shortage of spies of late.

Meat

If we're keeping score it's 2 to 2 now. I count Hillary. Lol.

Meat

Let's break this down again. I'm handed a numbered copy of a Top Secret, let's say it's numbered 10. Who specifically records I was handed #10 and when do alarm bells go off that I never turned in #10. This isn't a difficult system to have to manage. There is no way that there won't be dozens of others that "stumble" onto their own knowing that "they can't prosecute all of us, free pass!" Geez.

kevin

Meat

I think she's smarter than the one we have and I know almost nothing about her. Kamala dumb.

kevin

marjorie taylor greene believes that california wildfires are caused by lasers from space that are put tbere by the jews.

that the parkland school shootings were faked and the student survivors were actors.

that democrats kill children and suck their blood to stay young forever. sorry shes backed off from that.

that democrats and FBI agents should be arrested and executed.

that if she had been in charge of the riot on jan 6, everybody eould have been armed and "we would have won."

i dont see much in kamela harris, but marjorie taylor greene is just bat-s**t crazy.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Meat on January 25, 2023, 01:35:47 PMLet's break this down again. I'm handed a numbered copy of a Top Secret, let's say it's numbered 10. Who specifically records I was handed #10 and when do alarm bells go off that I never turned in #10. This isn't a difficult system to have to manage. There is no way that there won't be dozens of others that "stumble" onto their own knowing that "they can't prosecute all of us, free pass!" Geez.

I think the thinkers in the Whitehouse (if there are any) are working on answering those questions and patching some cracks.

We will probably never know. Just like we did not know how leaky the procedures were. This country has relied too  much on the goodwill and integrity of office holders.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Kiahanie

Quote from: kevin on January 25, 2023, 08:30:51 PMi have no comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-aims-to-be-trumps-vp-pick-in-2024/ar-AA16IIS5

Two-edged sword: one edge is bright -75% of the country will be turned off by a Trump-Taylor-Greene ticket; the other edge not so good -she would reinforcing the bat-s**t crazies who are 15% of the population.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Meat

Calls to check on other's stash now. How is it I feel that Jimmy Carter would be the only clean one?

Meat

Pence takes full responsibility, that's stupid. He'll be the only one of my four in the slammer.

kevin

the lesson that is clear from this whole document thing is that those people in the american executive branch are so disconnected from accountability that they dont even recognize that it is expected of them.

Meat

Quote from: kevin on January 28, 2023, 02:31:29 PMthe lesson that is clear from this whole document thing is that those people in the american executive branch are so disconnected from accountability that they dont even recognize that it is expected of them.
Amen.

Kiahanie

Meat

I'll vote for Nicki Haley in the dark. Lol.

Meat

"Half the women on my staff are women." Now I suppose I could get nervous and say something this stupid but, I'd know it came out wrong right away. Maybe Joe's mind was occupied with that big balloon overhead.

Meat

Meanwhile former VP Putz is getting his home searched by the FBI soon. This is the new normal, lol.