News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

FIs there a doctor in the house?

Started by eyeshaveit, August 12, 2022, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyeshaveit

Weird experience an hour ago -- huge black floater in my left eye. And in the middle of the floater a bright white light came out bouncing off the computer screen. An August 10 device check reports that my A-fib incidents ran over 26% during the past 3 months. So, could this be a mini stroke or what? And I'm on morphine: 0.25 mL 4 times per day. The floater vanished after 10 or 15 minutes and now no pain and vision is normal. ??? 
Jesus Christ died so you could have access to God.

none

how long after I type amen do I get the money?
I'm lost, if you see me you are lost also
If Jesus believed in himself he wouldn't have been Jewish.

Mr. Blackwell

At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

eyeshaveit

Could be, eh, but I on't get headaches? Anyway, they are taking me away tonight to stabilize me -- perhaps the good doc there can figure it out. Over and out ...
Jesus Christ died so you could have access to God.

Shnozzola

You should start a IGI morphine blog with every thought through this.  (Anyway, like others have said, it seems you've had a pretty enjoyable life as far as our lives go hey, keep praying for some intervention, as many of us will most likely do)  My wife and I talked about parachuting over the arctic at the end, hoping that a freeze comes quick and we get regurgitated by a future society) Put expenses on a new credit card
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Kiahanie

Quote from: Shnozzola on August 12, 2022, 09:47:31 PMYou should start a IGI morphine blog with every thought through this.  (Anyway, like others have said, it seems you've had a pretty enjoyable life as far as our lives go hey, keep praying for some intervention, as many of us will most likely do)  My wife and I talked about parachuting over the arctic at the end, hoping that a freeze comes quick and we get regurgitated by a future society) Put expenses on a new credit card

Better die soon, Schnozz. Arctic will not be frozen much longer.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,