News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

LGBT+ A Mental Condition?

Started by Augusto, July 05, 2022, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augusto

I don't think you are doing it on purpose, but many of the things you said are illogical. I was very interested in seeing whether I could help some of you adopt a more objective way of thinking, even for a minute, and (incredibly) I got a quiet threat to try it out, but well. The experiment failed on every level. I wasn't even able to change anyone's mind in the slighless as far as I can see. You are saying exactly the same thing you said in the first page, with other words, but it's the same.

For whatever is worth, the term "autism" also includes Aspergers. Elon Musk has it. But, hmm... That's all.

I'm leaving the threat but I don't want my dissapointment to be read as a criticism toward anyone here. Objectivity is a very rare, unusual thing. Pretty much nobody is objective in any meaningful way. So, it's OK.

Mooby the Golden Sock

I think my account is glitched, the posts should appear now.

For some reason everything I send goes to post moderation, even when set to max permissions. There must be an IP level filter or something similar hiding somewhere that's triggering it, will have to investigate further...
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Admin Kiahanie

NOTE:

For some unknown reason Mooby's posts require approval. Do not know why. 

Anyway, everything he has posted so far is approved.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Augusto on July 11, 2022, 06:08:49 PM••••
I was very interested in seeing whether I could help some of you adopt a more objective way of thinking, even for a minute, and (incredibly) I got a quiet threat to try it out, but well. The experiment failed on every level. I wasn't even able to change anyone's mind in the slighless as far as I can see. You are saying exactly the same thing you said in the first page, with other words, but it's the same.
••••

We can often learn as much or more from failure as success. Would you care to share what you learned from this experiment?
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

8livesleft

QuoteI don't think you are doing it on purpose, but many of the things you said are illogical.

Be specific. What's obvious for some may not be so for others and none of us are mind readers.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: 8livesleft on July 11, 2022, 10:06:44 PM
QuoteI don't think you are doing it on purpose, but many of the things you said are illogical.

Be specific. What's obvious for some may not be so for others and none of us are mind readers.

Augusto doesn't understand why people can't just be more like him. You know, perfect.
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

Augusto

I know you are being ironic, Mr Blackwell, but you are absolutely right, and that's even more ironic!

Hmm... Yes. It's ironic and sad. It feels very lonely when you understand that you are basically incompatible with almost every single human being and you cannot find anyone, anywhere, that's remotely similar to you. When something like this happens, you learn it is best to become invisible, and you learn to be silent most of the time. Still, it feels great being me. There are some advantages that come with it and I wouldn't change any of them for acceptance.

||tip hat||

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Augusto on July 14, 2022, 04:16:06 AMI know you are being ironic, Mr Blackwell, but you are absolutely right, and that's even more ironic!

Hmm... Yes. It's ironic and sad. It feels very lonely when you understand that you are basically incompatible with almost every single human being and you cannot find anyone, anywhere, that's remotely similar to you. When something like this happens, you learn it is best to become invisible, and you learn to be silent most of the time. Still, it feels great being me. There are some advantages that come with it and I wouldn't change any of them for acceptance.

||tip hat||

I get you. I really do. I understand what it's like to be alone in this world. But, I gotta say you are not unique. Neither am I. None of us are.

Listen my friend, keep doing you. That is what you do. And I for one appreciate that.
Personal integrity and intellectual honesty is where it's at.
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?