News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

New laptop

Started by LoriPinkAngel2, March 04, 2022, 07:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoriPinkAngel

Hi, I have been on this forum once in a while as plain LoriPinkAngel.  Just got a new laptop and didn't remember my password so had to re register.  Couldn't retrieve my old one because the email I used initially no longer exists.   I'm a mom, a singer, a nurse and a non believer.   My 1st venture in to online forums was WWGHA.  I'm not nearly as active now as I was then but I guess no one is.  Now it seems like all I do is work since so many healthcare workers seem to have disappeared.
Ah, but I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now...  -Bob Dylan

kevin

hi lori

i remember you from both places
dare to know.

Kiahanie

"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Mooby the Golden Sock

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

none

Hmm..
Is the laptop an ASSuS?
how long after I type amen do I get the money?
I'm lost, if you see me you are lost also
If Jesus believed in himself he wouldn't have been Jewish.

Emma286

Heya Lori

I remember you ;). Good to see you're still around. Sorry to hear that on the healthcare workers situation where you are! Any idea as to why that's happened?

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

GratefulApe

Quote from: LoriPinkAngel on March 04, 2022, 07:56:33 AMHi, I have been on this forum once in a while as plain LoriPinkAngel.  Just got a new laptop and didn't remember my password so had to re register.  Couldn't retrieve my old one because the email I used initially no longer exists.   I'm a mom, a singer, a nurse and a non believer.   My 1st venture in to online forums was WWGHA.  I'm not nearly as active now as I was then but I guess no one is.  Now it seems like all I do is work since so many healthcare workers seem to have disappeared.

Around here there are a lot of medical facilities that have closed. We had two hospitals close one was small the other was a medium size hospital. We also had a large brand new hospital open in the last year. It's about 3 miles away from my home. I'm lucky so far. I don't need any doctors. I absolutely hate hospitals and doctors

none

how long after I type amen do I get the money?
I'm lost, if you see me you are lost also
If Jesus believed in himself he wouldn't have been Jewish.