Posts since last visit & recent posts seems to be acting up.

Started by Kiahanie, December 03, 2021, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiahanie

"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Moderator 14

Mod 14 account returns posts since last visit and also recent posts.I

Kiahanie

Yup, you're right. Both my "posts since" and "recent posts" show up normal.

It would be strange if it was the only strangeness. My tablet has been glitching ever since I cleared its cookies.

Gotta cook another batch.

Cookies, Kevin?
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

kevin

i hate cookies.

i clear my cache every time i log off to make them go away.

sometimes i discover sneaky stuff, like the facebook tracking cookies on my laptop a year after i deleted my facebook account.
anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Mooby the Golden Sock

Might want to use the diagnostic tools on your admin account. Admin —> Maintenance
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Kiahanie

Dexter

Has this got anything to do with ak.yonathon asking me for a refund?
"Here is no water but only rock
Rock and no water and the sandy road"
― T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

ak.yonathan

Quote from: Dexter on December 05, 2021, 09:37:02 AM
Has this got anything to do with ak.yonathon asking me for a refund?
I never asked you for a refund. Did you by any chance confuse my PM to you for a refund request? This is so funnyI can't stop laughing.

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

8livesleft

Quote from: kevin on December 03, 2021, 01:34:06 AM
i hate cookies.

i clear my cache every time i log off to make them go away.

sometimes i discover sneaky stuff, like the facebook tracking cookies on my laptop a year after i deleted my facebook account.

And what sucks is practically every website asks for cookie permission before allowing access. I just skip the damn thing and find the same info on some other site.

kevin

anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

ak.yonathan

I think Kiahanie started the craze, I was just trying to get some clarity as to what he thought was refundable but his answer raised more questions so I asked Dexter himself but for some reason he thought I was asking for a refund.

Mooby the Golden Sock

Quote from: 8livesleft on December 05, 2021, 10:18:14 AM
And what sucks is practically every website asks for cookie permission before allowing access. I just skip the damn thing and find the same info on some other site.
We have cookies here but it's just to keep you logged in. This site isn't monetized.

If you see ads, it's your browser or spyware adding them in (on PC) or if you're on Tapatalk you'll see Tapatalk's ads. Nothing from us specifically.
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Kiahanie

Quote from: ak.yonathan on December 05, 2021, 01:48:06 PM
I think Kiahanie started the craze, I was just trying to get some clarity as to what he thought was refundable but his answer raised more questions so I asked Dexter himself but for some reason he thought I was asking for a refund.

You want to be careful about what you share from pm, Yonathon. See R3.