News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

I probably should have done this sooner

Started by ak.yonathan, March 13, 2021, 09:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ak.yonathan

Hey everyone, I know I've been posting on here for some time now without a proper introduction, so I'm gonna get to it now. I'm from Indonesia and I'm heavily inspired by feminism up to the point where if God really does exist I'm not gonna submit to Him. As most of you already know by now I'm a Satanist.

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Shnozzola

QuoteFrom wiki....but two major trends are theistic Satanism and atheistic Satanism.[1] Theistic Satanists venerate Satan as a supernatural deity, viewing him not as omnipotent but rather as a patriarch. In contrast, atheistic Satanists regard Satan as a symbol of certain human traits.[2]

Guessing you are the latter?  Can you list the traits?  Do you think eye of newt works?
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

ak.yonathan

I really do think Satan exists.

Shnozzola

...and?   Describe Satan, as being, or, mist, or feeling, or.......
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

ak.yonathan

A being.

Shnozzola

....and?  Describe the being.  Where is it located,  how big is it?  How does it get around?what are its goals?  Why does it exist?  How does it exist?  If you believe this and aren't trolling,  you must have thought this through with your proofs, reasons?

ak.yonathan

He exists for the same reason any of us exist I guess, because the universe exists. I believe his goals are to be cool. I'm not sure of his physical characteristics. (Btw, why do you suspect me of trolling?)

none

I know this is fascinating but could you please start a thread on you understandings in a different section besides the introduction section. please
how long after I type amen do I get the money?

ak.yonathan

Sorry but Shnozzola asked me about it. I don't really think I need to start a thread about it.

Shnozzola

I hadn't remembered you identifying as a Satanist.  Satanism seems silly to me.  The idea of God seems silly enough. Satanism seems just to rebel for attention , but with the same nonsense.  I could maybe understand atheistic Satanism as a term, unnecessarily labeling human traits, but not worshipping a being that Christians hate.

ak.yonathan

It's not so much about worship as it is to emulate. I just wanna get on the fast track to hell. Btw, I don't think all Christians hate the devil.

Inertialmass

Lifelong teenaged petulance.

"Why do I gotta clean my bedroom?"

"Why do I gotta wash the dishes?"

"Why do I gotta wear clothes?"

"But I like cigarettes!" 

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

ak.yonathan

I don't think Satanism has anything to do with petulance, if anything it's the opposite of that.

kevin

how did you end up as a satanist coming from indonesia?

where in indonesia are you from?
dare to know.

ak.yonathan

It's strange you're just asking this now, but I'm from Yogyakarta.

kevin

wasnt on the forum, as i recall

never been to java. just curious.
dare to know.

8livesleft

They make some of the best guitars in Indonesia.

kevin

i dont remember guitars.

i do remember tinakling, from luzon. pretty vicious.

dare to know.

8livesleft

Quote from: kevin on June 25, 2021, 12:26:37 AM
i dont remember guitars.

i do remember tinakling, from luzon. pretty vicious.

Ya Tinikling hehe

Anyway, the world's top guitar brands manufacture their premium models there.