News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Food

Started by Shnozzola, October 04, 2020, 12:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jstwebbrowsing

Oh yeah, fixin's too.  Hush puppies, cole slaw, and green beans. 
But the greatest one among you must be your minister.  Whoever exalts himself will be humbled,
and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Mt 23:11,12

Shnozzola

Korean street food burgers, in honor of national hamburger day.........

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Shnozzola

Pat's in Philly. The one's with peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese – ooo baby.

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

meAgain

Use to live in Philly.  Delasandro's was right up there with Pat's.  Though, I never could understand the cheese whiz thing -- give me real cheese!  

Shnozzola

I just like that pats posts a video of the process.  Seems the place you like, Delasandro's, or Gino's - many places - do cheesesteaks the same.  I've had amish farmers markets that taste the same.  So, do you use provolone cheese?

meAgain

Quote from: Shnozzola on May 29, 2022, 03:18:54 PMI just like that pats posts a video of the process.  Seems the place you like, Delasandro's, or Gino's - many places - do cheesesteaks the same.  I've had amish farmers markets that taste the same.  So, do you use provolone cheese?
Provolone.  Cheez Whiz is fake and even American cheese is a bit fake tasting to me (though it does melt well).  But if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't think the Philly Cheese steak holds a candle to a good Chicago Italian Beef sandwich (no cheese on it -- it doesn't need it)

Shnozzola

That Chicago sandwich sounds good, but i would still add cheese, not able to help myself.  But it has giardiniera, which I have used making muffalata sandwiches,  also ggggrrrRRREEEAAATTT!

https://www.food.com/recipe/chicago-italian-beef-30484

meAgain

Oh, yeah -- gotta have the giardineira!

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Steak and butter

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Quote"Do this. Get a tomato. Not just any tomato. A Slocomb, Alabama, tomato. Make sure the tomato is firecracker-red and softer than the hindcheeks of a 2-month-old. Find a serrated knife. Cut said tomato into thick slices about the width of the unabridged edition of "Shogun."

Tomatoes from Geneva County, Alabama, are different from common varieties. They are superior tomatoes.

In fact, top archaeology scholars at Columbia University now believe that the original Garden of Eden was located just north of Highway 52 in Geneva County. And most experts agree that the forbidden fruit consumed by Adam and Eve was originally purchased from the Hendrix Farm Produce tomato stand."

https://seandietrich.com/

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

none

does he shop at Walmart?
how long after I type amen do I get the money?
I'm lost, if you see me you are lost also
If Jesus believed in himself he wouldn't have been Jewish.