News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Food

Started by Shnozzola, October 04, 2020, 12:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shnozzola

Quote from: kevin on July 23, 2023, 12:15:50 AM

Transcript:  (Jules and Vincent eating breakfast)

[CHUCKLES] Want some bacon?

No, man, I don't eat pork.

Are you Jewish?

I ain't Jewish; I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Why not?

Pigs are filthy animals.
I don't eat filthy animals.

Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.

Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know...
'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf**kers.
Pigs sleep and root in s**t. That's a filthy animal.
I ain't eatin' nothin' ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

How about a dog? Dog eats its own feces.

I don't eat dog either.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy,
but they're definitely dirty.
But a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way. 

Ah, so, by that rationale,
if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal.
Is that true? 

We'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf**kin' pig.
I mean, he'd have to be 10 times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres.

[BOTH LAUGHING]
Oh, man, that's good.
That's good, man. You're startin' to lighten up.
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Shnozzola

"Kimchi is a fermented condiment that is easy to prepare at home. With a few vegetables and by following some simple steps, you will end up with delicious homemade kimchi."

https://revolutionfermentation.com/en/blogs/fermented-vegetables/classic-kimchi-recipe-korean-spicy-sauerkraut/

kevin

my half korean friend's mother would make kim chee. put it in a clay pot and bury it in the backyard to ferment.

their beagle would dig it up and roll in it.

best use of kim chee, in my opinion.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Shnozzola

^^^  ||cheesy||

Love how she keeps adding large amounts of everything   vvvvv

Shnozzola

Case

Mmm, I love eggs and cabbage.
"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Shnozzola

Kiahanie

In Oregon Grandma starts with a Costco cauliflower crust pizza and adds onion, green pepper, garlic, olives, and a cheese. Bake 26 minutes or less at 420°F.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Shnozzola

Monster Thali Mumbai

Shnozzola