News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Watch the movie, it's free

Started by Mr. Blackwell, April 04, 2020, 04:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

8livesleft

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on April 04, 2020, 04:50:01 AM

I have the DVD haha love this movie

Also checkout Without a Clue - Older Sherlock holmes parody.

Meat

Great movie. Great ending. Nothing but special effects and garbage now. I don't blame The Rock and others for ca$hing in but it's not for me.
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa

Mr. Blackwell

Andrew Lloyd Webber has been uploading some of his plays.

https://www.andrewlloydwebber.com/

Just tried to watch the 2009 version of Phantom of the Opera performed at the Royal Albert Hall. While I don't really want to diss Ramin Karimloo or Sierra Boggess, they are very talented but there is just no comparison to Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman. I had to walk out. The kids are still enjoying it because this is their first time hearing the music or seeing the play. They have no prior reference to compare with.

Emily

I remember a long, long, long, very, very long time ago when I was little seeing The Phantom of the Opera in Toronto and I ended up getting sick and had to leave just as the chandelier fell. I'm still tormented from having the miss that part.

Mr. Blackwell

I've never seen it performed live but I did have a tape cassette that I used to rock out to when I was 16. I've walked down Broadway once on a lazy Sunday afternoon but I've never had the chance to see an actual Broadway production. I've been to the Barter many many times.

https://bartertheatre.com/

Mark

Aaaaaagh!!! "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made the video available in your country."  This is supposed to be the WORLDWIDE web! Why should it make a scrap of difference what country I happen to be in?!!!
Mark's contribution to chess opening theory:
www.Marksopening.blogspot.com

kevin

dare to know.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Mark on April 18, 2020, 07:08:33 PM

Aaaaaagh!!! "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made the video available in your country."  This is supposed to be the WORLDWIDE web! Why should it make a scrap of difference what country I happen to be in?!!!

Yeah right? WFT is up with that? I've seen it here too where someone from across the pond posted a link but I was not authorized to watch it because I'm in America? Like, dude, it's still YouTube. But even Netflix does the same sort of thing where they offer some programs in one area but not another and that's even worse because I actually pay for Netflix. How hard is it to provide the same service for everyone who pays for the service?

I like Doctor Who. I would like to watch Family Guy. But no. Not on Netflix in America.

Makes no sense.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: kevin on April 18, 2020, 09:17:28 PM

I love the lot of them.

Why, I used to go months without seeing the sun working 14 hours a day in a "werehouse" for a company whose business model was a 24hr infomercial selling s**t nobody needed and those were the good ole days before I started working the graveyard shift for an extra .25 cents on the hour because we needed the extra money to get running water restored to the metal box on wheels we rented. Yes rented because we weren't fortunate enough to own our own metal box with wheels, no, we had to supplicate the lords of the metal box for even the tiniest bit of maintenance of which water and solid floors or walls or roofs were not deemed necessary. But that's not the worst of it, no! While I was away at camp getting yelled at and tortured by government officials the lords of the metal box kicked us out because they were foolish and wasted all the money I gave them and lost their wooden box. They needed a place to stay but oh the irony when they stepped into the wreck they had ignored for years.

Mr. Blackwell

Saw a full episode of Family Guy pop up in the YouTube recommended for you section today. Funny Scary how algorithms work. Just tell the universe what you want and it'll happen, some say. Meh.

The episode is interesting because it starts off with a bat loose in the house and ends with the town being quarantined due to a measles outbreak because Louis and Peter went on an anti vax kick. Someone said it was an episode from season 15 so that's about 4 years ago.

Emily

I absolutely love Family Guy. I have every season on my Hulu account. That's the episode where Louis and Peter read some things from Jenny McCarthy, who is an anti-vaxer. The episode is called Hot Shots.