News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

What started as a misspelling......

Started by Shnozzola, March 27, 2020, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Inertialmass

^^^^  I dunno about that.  I dunno that censorship is the world's core press problem.

Look at the U.S.  There really is very little censorship.  Our U.S. Christers and U.S. Mosaics ramble on and on and on, uncensored, about the alleged oppression of females in Islam, about alleged female genital mutilation in Islam, about the claim that Saddam Hussein steals his own Iraqi Muslim people's resources, about the claim that Moammar Qadhafi steals his own Libyan Muslim people's resources, about the claim that Bashar al-Assad steals his own Syrian Muslim people's resources. 

So we sanction and embargo and attack and strafe and napalm and carpet bomb the men, women and the little children of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran, Palestine, Pakistan, Afghanistan... to save them from themselves in our socalled Judeo-Christian humanitarian interventions.

No, I strongly suspect the real problem our world has is not with censorship but with gullibility in the face of free-flowing, excessive religious lies.

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Shnozzola

IM,  you are overreacting.  This is just showing that the Minecraft game came up with a way that people can put books in a game library.   One of the 2 videos I posted was a woman from the middle east and a guy that has been imprisoned from Vietnam  and of course there is journalist Jamal Khashoggi,  talking about the censorship that goes on in those countries.   Not that it's THE great problem, just interesting that Minecraft is able to work a library like that into the game.  I could even see in the future Minecraft being banned in some countries  because people can write digital books and put them in that worldwide library.  Anyway on with the next comic, that I may have posted before:

Inertialmass

I will stand by what I said.

These are a buncha computer nerds playing along thoughtlessly while pretending to accomplish good for our side.

The accusation that the Enemy, the Other, this or that Bad Guy, this or that Evil Religion, engages in censorship is one of our classic weapons employed in propaganda warfare just before the real bombs start flying.

Incidentally I'm the one giving you the plusses on all the rest of these cartoons.   ||smiley||

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Hilfy

I don't always feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

And when I do, it didn't.

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

AgnosticDamien

^^ Do they want to invite you into their bedroom or what?

Inertialmass

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on August 29, 2020, 09:24:37 PM
^^ Do they want to invite you into their bedroom or what? 

Google keywords "pool boy, liberty university."   ||beerchug||

AgnosticDamien

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

The wise wife, first lady,  of the United States of America

Hilfy

Quote from: Shnozzola on August 29, 2020, 05:14:40 PM

The c**kles of my heart are definitely warmer, but seriously, Jimmy is a workplace liability.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Hilfy on September 01, 2020, 11:54:05 PM

The c**kles of my heart are definitely warmer, but seriously, Jimmy is a workplace liability.

Isn't that the point where insurance kicks into play?
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Hilfy

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on September 02, 2020, 04:59:52 AM
Quote from: Hilfy on September 01, 2020, 11:54:05 PM

Isn't that the point where insurance kicks into play?

After Jimmy stumbles and falls into the circular saw, yes. Its the point where I get asked to interview the employer by Insurance Companies, with all questions a variation on 'WTF were you THINKING?'

Inertialmass

IT IS CARTER'S PROJECT!   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_%26_Rosalynn_Carter_Work_Project

Presumably, if somebody don't like him being there Jimmy can tell 'em to go sukit.   ||think||

Me, I think it'd be ideal to die at 95 of a heart attack out splitting firewood or in the forest walking the dog.

Hilfy

Quote from: Inertialmass on September 02, 2020, 05:19:54 AM
or in the forest walking the dog.

Wouldn't that be very upsetting for your dog? Probably better that you just stick to the firewood.

Inertialmass

^^^^  I'd like to flatter myself that she'd be heartbroken but in fact she'd probably assume I was asleep and use the opportunity to run off chasing squirrels and chipmunks and boy dogs to sex up...