News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

?

Started by Susan, November 20, 2019, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

?
So being with this being is like being with someone who has episodes of temper and anger for no reason.  It's extremely tiring to be around someone who just turns you for no reason and I feel like I'm walking on glass around this bein g. This being is obsolete- in these modern times, it is not okay to oppress people and women's rights and things  like that.  And also the more this being forces me do something, the more it seems like a waste of time because inwardly I don't believe in what being is asking me to do.  This being is seriously pushing me and I cannot take it anymore.   Instead of having me live my truth, this being is trying to impose truth down my throat - it's really not okay and it feels violating and invasive and wrong.  I'm so sick of this.  This being keeps violating my boundaries - it keeps pushing its agenda on me and what IT wants and not what I want.  This being is vicious.  So I'm done! 

ak.yonathan

I get it, you don't want to be tortured. I'm a sentient being too so I can relate. However reality is not friendly towards sentient beings. I won't try to hide the fact that this universe is the perfect torture zone.

Sent from my RMX1805 using Tapatalk