News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Does this make any sense

Started by Susan, November 17, 2019, 01:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Let's say A wants to do B (a course of action) because it makes him or her happy.  But a third party, called "God" forces A to do C.  C doesn't work out and God berates A and torments her and harasses her every day even though A wanted to do B in the first place.  This is how bizarre and weird God is ..I'm not surprised that C is not working out becaue because she never wanted to do that in  the first place.  A five year old woud know that A just should do B because that's what makes her happy regardless of the results. Choosing B would have made her a better person too because at least she can learn from that decision. I's like this being wants to hijack my identity and use it for some aim I don't understand aand it just seems bizarre and twisted.  God is a tyrant and I cannot stand this being anymore.  My skin crawls. 

It's like there is a ghost in my room - It is sinister and evil.  i really cannot stand this being who is harassing me - it is so pathetic to harass someone who doesn't even care about you! 

Meat

I'd suggest therapy ASAP. Unless of course you're posting nonsense like I've done here for years.  ||popcorn||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

GratefulApe

I think she should post in the 'there is no direct evidence for god change my mind thread'.

ak.yonathan

The real God is a libertarian, so He would never force His will on anyone.

Sent from my RMX1805 using Tapatalk

Mr. Blackwell

I'm just curious why "Susan" never responds to any comments. Just creates new threads and leaves them dangling in the wind.

Whatever is going on I feel confident that we are just here for "her" amusement
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

8livesleft

Like anything, it's a personal choice. You can: a) choose to believe that a particular character or entity exists or not and/or b) choose to follow what it says.

Skilloutx

I was not disappointed that I decided to visit this great post which I really like.

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Skilloutx on March 16, 2020, 09:50:46 AM
I was not disappointed that I decided to visit this great post which I really like.

When past and present tense join forces to create perfect nonsense.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth