News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

revelation

Started by Susan, November 15, 2019, 12:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

This being tries to control me through manifestations of violence for no reason - sounds like a perpetrator to me!   This being won't stop harassing me even though I have made it clear I don't want to engage with it anymore.  This so-called God is getting mad about things it did..like it opened all the doors and orchestrated events so that they are the way they are in the present, yet it is getting mad about that!  It almost seems like someone who has difficulty owning up to what it did!  I regret that I ever met this monster  and this being should not be allowed to have contact with people because it is malicious and is someone who turns on you for no reaon - some words to describe this being
noxious
toxic
bully
cruel
mean

ak.yonathan

I'm sorry you feel that way but that doesn't mean that other people will too. If you don't want to engage with it that's your choice, but denying others their right to do so, that seems a bit much, don't you think?

Sent from my RMX1805 using Tapatalk

TallRed

Susan

I'm not saying others shouldn't engage with God, but for me this has been my experience.  I meant that I don't think God having role in people's lives is such a good thing - that's what I meant