News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

it gets worse

Started by Susan, November 07, 2019, 09:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

It gets worse..maybe as retribution for writing on this site, God has been tormenting me with unimaginable tactics the last few days.  I don't think it's just in my head because I feel agitated and just scared to be with God.  He really is an abusive entity who becomes a bully at the slightest sign of disobedience or whatever and I want to try to disengage but I'm not sure how.  I think this being is an entity who thrives on legalism because it helps it to control people..I'm so shocked by the lack of grace, love and kindness in this religion

----------------

I've realized that this being is a wolf in sheep's clothing..I think that there's something that's vindictive, wrathful and filled with revenge inside this being and I'm seeing glimpses of that now.  For example, this being wants me to move out of my current housing for no reason except for the impression that I may be too comfortable here or that I'm not seeking God here.  It's so crazy- I looked for housing and this being did not provide a housing, so how can I move out?  Yet it insists that I move out and has been throwing a fit by harassing me and sending evil spirits to torment me..it's so ridiculous and crazy!  It is horrible being with this deity all day long - it doesn't treat me like a human being but like an object becauseit is displeased at some level with me - it is a deity who curses rather than blesses and has some agenda that it wants to fulfill.  This  being has minimized what I went throuh and continues to ignore everything that I'm feeling as if I'm not a human being but an object that it can do whatever it wants to.  It is so f*cked up and I'm sorry that I ever trusted this being because I feel so duped and deceived at the end of the day.  It's kind of getting to a breaking point where God needs to get off my back because I'm genuinely turned off to what he is doing.  If I were a parent, I would not treat someone this way - I would gently guide them along and encourage them in whatever they are doing rather than forcing and making their lives miserable! 

Tom

Susan

The entity that you are being tormented by, are you really sure that it is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?  From my experience, Stan comes to deceive us all claiming to be the true "god" of this earth, but in reality, he is not.  To me it seems that you have an evil spirit that is tormenting you and not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I find that I have to command that the evil tormenting spirits that try and inhabit my person, worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and if they will not they are then to leave me and go to the place that God has prepared for them to await their final punishment.  I also find that I have to renew my mind of the true things of God and have o put on the refurbished personhood that god intended me personally to be from the beginning of time.

Satan is the one who wants to kill all of the people of the earth that do not want to worship him when he is released from the bottomless pit and is allowed to roam the face of the earth once more.

God will draw you into His Loving Embrace when we respond to His love and believe in Him Whom He has sent.  Christ has stated that He will not lose any one of us whom the Father has given to Him.

Shalom

Shalom

Sarawurt

This article is very well written. I like to read a lot.

Boots

Quote from: Tom on November 07, 2019, 11:42:03 PM
Susan

The entity that you are being tormented by, are you really sure that it is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?  From my experience, Stan comes to deceive us all claiming to be the true "god" of this earth, but in reality, he is not.  To me it seems that you have an evil spirit that is tormenting you and not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I find that I have to command that the evil tormenting spirits that try and inhabit my person, worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and if they will not they are then to leave me and go to the place that God has prepared for them to await their final punishment.  I also find that I have to renew my mind of the true things of God and have o put on the refurbished personhood that god intended me personally to be from the beginning of time.

Satan is the one who wants to kill all of the people of the earth that do not want to worship him when he is released from the bottomless pit and is allowed to roam the face of the earth once more.

God will draw you into His Loving Embrace when we respond to His love and believe in Him Whom He has sent.  Christ has stated that He will not lose any one of us whom the Father has given to Him.

Shalom

Shalom

Tom,
did God create Satan, knowing how Satan would come out? 

Why would Satan, who had first-hand knowledge of God's omniscience & omnipotence, rebel?  How could he POSSIBLY have thought he'd win?

Could God simply stop/destroy Satan at will?  If so, why doesn't he?  If not, why not--isn't God omnipotent?
Religion=institutionalized superstition

Apologetics=the art of making s**t up to make other made-up s**t sound more plausible

"To not believe in god is to know that it falls to us to make the world a better place."

~Sam Harris

ak.yonathan

Quote from: Boots on November 18, 2019, 12:51:08 AM
Quote from: Tom on November 07, 2019, 11:42:03 PM
Susan

Shalom

Shalom

Tom,
did God create Satan, knowing how Satan would come out? 

Why would Satan, who had first-hand knowledge of God's omniscience & omnipotence, rebel?  How could he POSSIBLY have thought he'd win?

Could God simply stop/destroy Satan at will?  If so, why doesn't he?  If not, why not--isn't God omnipotent?
Those are good questions. I guess the answer is that Jesus is a f*ckin liar and that Satan was just doing the sensible thing to obtain pleasure. Of course you could also make the argument that he (Satan) was tricked, but that would only be valid if in fact Jesus is God, which I don't believe.

Sent from my RMX1805 using Tapatalk