News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Intro

Started by Roger Beutel, April 05, 2019, 05:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Beutel

As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I want to share my testimony of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Through the power of the Holy Ghost it has been revealed to me undeniably that Joseph Smith was a prophet, the First Vision happened, The Book of Mormon is the word of God, and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is ?the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually?.

It would be easier for me to deny the existence of the sun than to deny my knowing these things.

In love, your brother in the cause of Jesus Christ,

Roger Beutel

eyeshaveit

Quote from: Roger Beutel on April 05, 2019, 05:25:17 AM
As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I want to share my testimony of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Through the power of the Holy Ghost it has been revealed to me undeniably that Joseph Smith was a prophet, the First Vision happened, The Book of Mormon is the word of God, and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is ?the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually?.

It would be easier for me to deny the existence of the sun than to deny my knowing these things.

In love, your brother in the cause of Jesus Christ,

Roger Beutel

Welcome to these shores, Roger.
Jesus Christ died so you could have access to God.

Dexter

Welcome Roger. +1 for joining the forum.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

none

roger, maybe you can look back one day and say "I'm thankful I met you"

Mooby the Golden Sock

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Former Believer

Hello, Roger.   Welcome.
Don't sacrifice your mind at the altar of belief