Project 365 : 2019 - A Photo A Day

Started by Mrs Pumpkin, January 06, 2019, 02:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs Pumpkin

Hi all!  ||cheesy||

I took a year off daily photography in 2018, and said I would come back in 2019... and here I am! I know several folks here enjoy my photos, and I love sharing them too, so if you'll have me back, I will be kicking off a new thread! Of course, if you are doing P365 too, please join in!

Day 001 - New Beginnings by Michelle Ordever, on Flickr

bad actor

Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on January 06, 2019, 02:30:20 PM
Hi all!  ||cheesy||

I took a year off daily photography in 2018, and said I would come back in 2019... and here I am! I know several folks here enjoy my photos, and I love sharing them too, so if you'll have me back, I will be kicking off a new thread! Of course, if you are doing P365 too, please join in!

Of course we'll have you back.

Nice work, as always.  ||smiley||
Maybe the day had a s**tty you.

Kusa

I?m so glad you are back. I really  missed your beautiful pictures. How?s the family doing?

Mrs Pumpkin

@bad actor - thank you!
@Kusa - I hope you continue to enjoy my pics throughout 2019 :) We're all doing fine, thank you!

Day 007 - Folk by Michelle Ordever, on Flickr

eyeshaveit

Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on January 10, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

Day 010 - Climb by Michelle Ordever, on Flickr

Don't remember the artist's name, but have seen silhouettes like these; with the 'same' photograph arranged four times in a square: two on top and two on the bottom: with the only difference being that each of the four prints was filtered through a different colored lenses. The results can be stunning and sell matted for a good $$$ amount.
Jesus Christ died so you could have access to God.

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)