News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

can't post images

Started by Mr. Blackwell, March 16, 2017, 03:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

I have noticed recently that I can not post some images...yet sometimes I can. I think Kevin is having the same issue. Glitch?

That one worked but one I tried the other day didn't

Can't even see the link in my comment.

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,63120.msg829939.html#msg829939

What's happening?
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

Inertialmass

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on March 16, 2017, 03:13:06 AM
Can't even see...

What's happening?

Maybe you've been running it too hot, along with cellulose contaminants.  In which case instead of ethanol you'll distill wood alcohol.  Sad.

||grin||
God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Inertialmass on March 16, 2017, 03:46:43 AM
Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on March 16, 2017, 03:13:06 AM
Can't even see...

What's happening?

Maybe you've been running it too hot, along with cellulose contaminants.  In which case instead of ethanol you'll distill wood alcohol.  Sad.

||grin||

Very funny....seriously tho, can you see anything in that comment I linked?

none

I tried the URL in the message body and no image loaded, there was some activity but no visible image
how long after I type amen do I get the money?
I'm lost, if you see me you are lost also
If Jesus believed in himself he wouldn't have been Jewish.

bad actor

I don't see any image.... I see somebody felt the need to -1 the post though...lol

Haters!
Maybe the day had a s**tty you.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: none on March 16, 2017, 04:09:12 AM
I tried the URL in the message body and no image loaded, there was some activity but no visible image

Maybe a defunct website then? I just find it odd that when I went back to modify my message, I didn't see anything there either. It's like the thing just disappeared but if you saw the link I wonder why I can't?

none

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on March 16, 2017, 04:38:08 AM
Quote from: none on March 16, 2017, 04:09:12 AM

Maybe a defunct website then? I just find it odd that when I went back to modify my message, I didn't see anything there either. It's like the thing just disappeared but if you saw the link I wonder why I can't?
I used the quote function to get the URL
how long after I type amen do I get the money?
I'm lost, if you see me you are lost also
If Jesus believed in himself he wouldn't have been Jewish.

Emily

Some web servers do block images from being linked to by other services. But, in this case that image is probably no longer on the site. Did you fill out the fields on that site's page (http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/). Looking at that link in your post (http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/e6e2c00c9ee310019d42fc99a27acb24.jpg) I bet if you filled out all the fields the same exact way again those bolded letters and numbers would be different. All it is is an automatically generated picture with info you provided to the site, and that picture is most likely just stored in a temporary location on the server. 

Basically, that image was probably just a one shot thing.

Mooby the Golden Sock

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC