Apes could speak like humans if only they weren?t so STUPID

Started by none, December 13, 2016, 01:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

none

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2368000/apes-could-speak-like-humans-if-only-theyre-werent-so-stupid/
"We conclude that the inability of macaques and other primates to speak is a reflection not of peripheral vocal tract limitations but of their lack of neural circuitry enabling sophisticated vocal control."
well go figure
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Steveox

We are the silent majority

Kusa

Image removed to ease sensitive feelings.

kevin

trump won the election, kusa.

time to stop proving that the worst of what hillary had to say was true.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Kusa

RegalSin

If First lady Michelle Obama ran for president against Trump she would have won. If First lady Michelle Obama had ran against Hillary Rodham she would have won. If Sarah Palin had ran against Trump or Hillary she would have won. That is how silly things are.

Apes can do kung fu as well. Want a talking ape, then give it the brain gene ( mix and match ) to make it speak and be done with it. Guess we can't have humping monkeys now can we.

Kiahanie

Quote from: kevin on December 24, 2016, 06:26:21 PM
trump won the election, kusa.

time to stop proving that the worst of what hillary had to say was true.
Quote from: Kusa on December 24, 2016, 09:34:59 PM
I wasn't referring to any election.
You missed the point, Kusa.

Clinton was factually (and politically) wrong when she called Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables." Some of them, however, were/are indeed deplorable, and you are continually proving yourself a qualified resident of that basket through your racist posts.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Kusa

Removed

kevin

doesn't matter if it was racist. it was pointlessly rude to somebody who didn't choose to be the public scapegoat for her president husband.

Kusa

Quote from: kevin on December 25, 2016, 11:16:48 PM
doesn't matter if it was racist. it was pointlessly rude to somebody who didn't choose to be the public scapegoat for her president husband.
Well I removed it to make you happy.

kevin