News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

cannot use quote

Started by wabbit111, October 30, 2016, 12:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wabbit111

I'm trying to reply to a post using quote. It works fine till I try to post it, then I get the message "

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

"

This is only happening on this one post I am trying to reply to.
Don't quote me on that........

GratefulApe

It's because you have this in your signature line. Don't quote me on that........

If you remove that it should work fine.

wabbit111

Quote from: GratefulApe on October 30, 2016, 03:48:09 AM
It's because you have this in your signature line. Don't quote me on that........

If you remove that it should work fine.

I can quote other posts fine.

Teaspoon Shallow

Quote from: Teaspoon Shallow on October 30, 2016, 06:30:22 AM
Quote from: wabbit111 on October 07, 2016, 10:41:05 AM
I think I can and I think you know them full well, so I don't see the point, but however. What about the three languages it was written in and how about the three names of instruments in a language not used in the date you reckon it was written for starters. We can get onto the historical inaccuracies if you want to continue this pointless exercise.

@wilson
@wabbit111

It appears to me the forum is blocking huge quote pyramids.  If you quote only the last quote you should be OK.  Please advise if this does not work for you.

Kind regards

TS.  ||tip hat||
"If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would.    That's the difference between me and your God." Tracie Harris

wabbit111

Quote from: Teaspoon Shallow on October 30, 2016, 06:32:23 AM
Quote from: Teaspoon Shallow on October 30, 2016, 06:30:22 AM
Quote from: wabbit111 on October 07, 2016, 10:41:05 AM
I think I can and I think you know them full well, so I don't see the point, but however. What about the three languages it was written in and how about the three names of instruments in a language not used in the date you reckon it was written for starters. We can get onto the historical inaccuracies if you want to continue this pointless exercise.

@wilson
@wabbit111

It appears to me the forum is blocking huge quote pyramids.  If you quote only the last quote you should be OK.  Please advise if this does not work for you.

Kind regards

TS.  ||tip hat||

You hit the nail on the head there Teaspoon. How did you guess by the way that it was Wilson I was trying to quote hahahaha

Teaspoon Shallow

Quote from: wabbit111 on October 30, 2016, 08:26:53 AM
You hit the nail on the head there Teaspoon. How did you guess by the way that it was Wilson I was trying to quote hahahaha

Glad it worked.

||iiam||
"If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would.    That's the difference between me and your God." Tracie Harris

wabbit111