Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

The Silly Applauders' Club

Started by Happy Evolute, September 20, 2015, 07:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Evolute

I'm in.

Anyone else?
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Case

Count me out. I was born a basterd and I'll die a basterd.

||razz||
"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Happy Evolute

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Kusa on September 21, 2015, 12:45:23 AM
Feeling guilty?

||huh||

What for?

I applaud at least as often as I smite. If you want applauds post good posts, or post in the Silly Applauders' thread.

+1

||cheesy||

Kusa

Athlete

erm i dont really agree at all......

Happy Evolute