Have some integrity moderator don't take the easy way out, lying

Started by none, September 24, 2014, 10:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

none

this is the sllimy cop out reply I get after being harrassed in private
the "reason" given was the mods determined it derogatory, now I want to know why...
Quote from: none on September 24, 2014, 12:54:06 AM
so basically you are pulling s**t out of your ass when it comes to labeling racist derogatory.
what is the basis for the assessment that racist is derogatory, and I don't want the word "because" I want a f**king reason.
none,

I gave you the relevant explanation.  Now you have shifted to uncivil discourse, and I do not wish to continue.  For both these reasons, I feel that our discussion has run its course and I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Thank you,
Moderator 09
I want an answer, what is the basis for "racist" being derogatory? I want an answer
the candle can only be lit so many times.

none

harass me in private then when I want an explanation YOU are the victim, what a joke.

Moderator 09

Here is the context.

Quote from: none on September 22, 2014, 01:51:46 AM
To: Moderator 09

Subject: Re: Your recent report

Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 22, 2014, 01:46:28 AM
Quote from: none on September 22, 2014, 01:34:10 AM
Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 22, 2014, 01:27:46 AM
Quote from: none on September 22, 2014, 12:36:41 AM
Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 22, 2014, 12:33:26 AM
Quote from: none on September 22, 2014, 12:07:47 AM
Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 21, 2014, 04:18:37 AM
Quote from: none on September 19, 2014, 12:10:41 PM
Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 19, 2014, 04:30:02 AM
none,

The following post has been reported for Insults - E1a...

Quote from: none on September 16, 2014, 03:33:36 AM
Quote from: none on September 16, 2014, 03:22:05 AM
Hey @Yaj in know it is a little off topic but, Where in bizzaro world do you get the story that officer Wilson used justifiable force?
here let me help you, officer Wilson offers no account of what happened.
http://time.com/3159680/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-police-report/
The incident report, filed by the St. Louis County police department, contains no new information on the encounter between Brown and Wilson. There are no written details about the event. As a result, the officer?s account of what transpired when the two men met just after noon on Aug. 9 remains a mystery.
but since you are a rakist rekardid jumper you won't understand any of the above.
and there are 5 eye witness accounts that say Michael Brown was in surrender and possibly shot in the back.

After consideration by the moderators, the post has been found guilty.

You have 24 hours to edit the blue text in your post to make it comply with E1a.  If you indicate that you won't be editing the post or you fail to edit within that time, I will edit your post to remove the violation and you will be charged with breaching R4 - compliance with moderators.  Due to the nature of some E1a reports, your post may also have been reported for Trolling - E2b.  If this happens, you will receive a 2nd PM if your post is found guilty of trolling.

Our rules and etiquettes are described here.

If you have any questions regarding this decision, please contact myself or any other moderator.

Regards,

Moderator 09
I am not seeing how this post in question is a violation, please explain why it is a violation.
Changing 1 letter does not make the moderators go blind.
plus I invented those words, you are blind.
seriously I never was given a reason I couldn't call a racist a racist.
You can't use derogatory labels to describe other members of this forum.  Period.  Even if you think the label is apt.  Even if you change 1 letter and claim you made up a new word.  Even if you think up some other clever (or not-so-clever) twist of grammar or spelling that you think will let it slip past.  The best way to avoid insulting members is to not insult them.

Thank you,
Moderator 09
who said I was insulting them, certainly not me...
I still don't understand, you haven't explained anything.
Incorrect.  I explained the entire rationale for the decision.  You are simply claiming I have not because you don't agree with it.

The moderators determine whether a derogatory label was applied per the FAQ.  If you have good reason to believe that the moderators made an error in this determination, you can always appeal the report with your reasoning.  Though I can tell you right now that the chances of anyone buying the claim that you changed 1 letter to create a new, made-up word that was totally supposed to be read as non-insulting are pretty slim.

Thank you,
Moderator 09
racist is not derogatory.
It is on this forum.
why is it "derogatory" on this forum?
you change the word derogatory and then hassle me when I don't play along.... pfft...

Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 24, 2014, 10:42:58 PM
To: none

Subject: Re: Your recent report

Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 24, 2014, 10:42:58 PM
Quote from: none on September 22, 2014, 02:08:02 AM
Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 22, 2014, 02:04:23 AM
Pretty much any negative label is considered to be derogatory on this forum.  Moderator consensus determines how this applies to specific words.

Thank you,
Moderator 09
well first rule of racism club is nobody is racist.
second rule of racism club is to harass those that are not in racist club.
hope you are f**king happy.
it would be nice if you could make this clear in the f**king rules displayed.
Quote from: none on September 24, 2014, 12:54:06 AM
Quote from: Moderator 09 on September 22, 2014, 02:04:23 AM
Pretty much any negative label is considered to be derogatory on this forum.  Moderator consensus determines how this applies to specific words.

Thank you,
Moderator 09
so basically you are pulling s**t out of your ass when it comes to labeling racist derogatory.
what is the basis for the assessment that racist is derogatory, and I don't want the word "because" I want a f**king reason.
none,

I gave you the relevant explanation.  Now you have shifted to uncivil discourse, and I do not wish to continue.  For both these reasons, I feel that our discussion has run its course and I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Thank you,
Moderator 09

none

more stonewalling
I want the basis for the decisions for racist being derogatory.
I understand a decision was made, now why is being asked. what is the basis for the decisions...
seriously I know you want to harbor racists, why such the secrecy..

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: none on September 24, 2014, 11:04:59 PM
more stonewalling
I want the basis for the decisions for racist being derogatory.
I understand a decision was made, now why is being asked. what is the basis for the decisions...
seriously I know you want to harbor racists, why such the secrecy..

To the best of my knowledge and experience, calling someone a racist is not considered a compliment. It is not a neutral assessment of one's character attributes. True, there are some people who are racist and very proud of it but there is no one on this forum like that. True, there are some people who are racist but know that that particular quality is not something to boast about so they try to deny being racist. There may be people like that on this forum however, since they deny it or try to hide it they know that being racist is something to be ashamed of, thus the label IS a derogatory label. Therefore it is against forum rules.

Perhaps you should explain why you think it is NOT an insult to call someone a racist. While you are at it, maybe you could explain why you called another member "n****r".

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

none

Mr. Blackweell, because it's funny
and whom did I call that?