News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

I'm new incase you didn't know

Started by ChristianDamien, July 29, 2014, 11:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristianDamien

Hi,

My name is Damien and I'm a Christian. This is not an interview so I'll just cut it short.

I want to invite everybody to Christianity. If you come, you are welcome. If you reject, you've just bought your ticket to hell. So it's up to you.

Peace and love,

Damien

Emily

Hi, Damien. Welcome to the forum.

I was a Christian, then left due to skepticism about what Christianity claims. A lot of atheists have done so. I'm happy to reject Christianity on the basis of there's nothing to support its claims. Along with that rejection comes the rejection of an eternity of hell, also.

Hope to see you around.

-Em

ChristianDamien

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I wish I could see you in heaven.

I can only tell God I tried.

I hope you see the light one day.

Case

"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Mr. Blackwell

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Happy Evolute

Quote from: ChristianDamien on July 29, 2014, 11:12:45 PM
Hi,

Hi.

QuoteI want to invite everybody to Christianity.

Invitation declined.

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

ChristianDamien

Quote from: Happy Evolute on July 30, 2014, 11:43:55 AM
Quote from: ChristianDamien on July 29, 2014, 11:12:45 PM
Hi,

Hi.

QuoteI want to invite everybody to Christianity.

Invitation declined.

That's fine. I guess you have read the second part of the statement too.

Happy Evolute

This is the introductions board, so I am not going to be rude about the second bit.

||tip hat||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

ChristianDamien

Thanks for your extreme politeness. I hope to see you in heaven one day.