News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Its Official!!! THEY FAKED IT!

Started by Steveox, November 18, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveox

We are the silent majority

eyeshaveit

Jesus Christ died so you could have access to God.

Mr. Blackwell

Cheese and crackers on a stick.
If we faked the moon landing I'll suck your ....

||popcorn|| ||popcorn||

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Inertialmass

Funny the different perspectives.  I'm always asking myself why space travel is even that hard???  Like, orbit is only 100 miles away.  100 miles -- some people commute that distance to work in a couple hours every single day.  And between you and orbit aren't imposed three dozen traffic lights, a tractor trailer ahead of you with a 5" cobblestone wedged between its dually tires, and a tight tailgater in a red Dodge Ram pickup festooned with NRA paraphernalia.  And once up in space the moon is just half the distance a Subaru travels in its lifetime, if you can believe the advertising.

I'm not puzzled by the Apollo moon landings.  I'm puzzled why so little progress after them.  Was it the inherently fatally flawed Space Shuttle concept which set everything back, or the advent of Reagan voodoo trickledown economics which sent us into relative downward spiral on the world stage?  Anybody else notice the irony in the US now paying Russia to chauffeur our astronauts???  Even as Blankfein at Goldman Sachs skims $20 million per year from the economy, while senior NASA scientists get $90,000.

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Inertialmass on November 18, 2017, 08:24:50 PM
I'm not puzzled by the Apollo moon landings.  I'm puzzled why so little progress after them. 

No gold or coal on the moon apparently.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth