News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Composer vs QuestionMark

Started by QuestionMark, June 05, 2013, 03:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuestionMark

Quote from: composer on June 05, 2013, 02:10:48 AM
I remain the Pro & my illustrious career continues both unabated & vindicated!

As your latest (4th) Cult ideology is apparently also fundamentally based upon your latest Cults choice of Story book propaganda; that the content of its preferred Story book was allegedly derived via a Supernatural Spirit being by ' some means ' (e.g. inspiration, divine proclamation etc.) your next step is to legitimately demonstrate that this is the case! before you may legitimately attempt to use it in your ongoing efforts to attempt to sustain your latest Cult reformed baptist / other ideology?

In brief: Show me unambiguous proof, that the content of your latest Cults Story book & Or ANY such book you wish to present as your evidence, contains the words of ANY Supernatural Spirit god(s) given to man?

Should you unambiguously and legitimately do so? I would in that case be most pleased, yea overjoyed for you to use it as a part or wholly in your latest Cults ideological defence!

Unless you wish to be seen also as a malignant hypocrite, I remind YOU  to always keep in mind with your subsequent Posts, to follow the advice you gave to wilson i.e. -

. . . . " If you think you have something important to say you should say it concisely, and preferably at the beginning of your post. "
(http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,53687.msg649123.html#msg649123)

Your already vindicated mentor & literal Saviour moi!

||popcorn||
Composer,
My first piece of evidence is the WHOLE UNIVERSE. Look at it. Go to your window, or even outside if you dare! See the stars, the planets? They appeared out of nothing. Perfectly ordered according to the laws of nature, more specifically the laws of physics. They demonstrate a vast intelligence and power that can only be called supernatural.

No natural force could have possibly made the laws of nature. That would be like saying that the numbers three and four made addition. There could be no addition to three and four without one and two. Of course there could be no two without addition of one and one. The natural world cannot come from natural laws and natural forces!

So, in order for the natural universe to exist, there is no other possibility except that a supernatural being created it.

My argument follows this form:
Nature began to be,
Nature could not exist without an intelligent and powerful creator,
Therefore nature was created.

QuoteDoes QM have unambiguous legitimate evidence that - A literal Supernatural divine being exists outside the pages of his allegedly preferred Story book?
This evidence and reasoning is perfect. It is legitimate(not fraudulent), it is literal(exactly as I have written it), and it is outside the pages of my preferred Story Book (which by the way, is the ESV Story Book).
καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει

composer

Quote from: composer on June 05, 2013, 02:10:48 AM
I remain the Pro & my illustrious career continues both unabated & vindicated!

As your latest (4th) Cult ideology is apparently also fundamentally based upon your latest Cults choice of Story book propaganda; that the content of its preferred Story book was allegedly derived via a Supernatural Spirit being by ' some means ' (e.g. inspiration, divine proclamation etc.) your next step is to legitimately demonstrate that this is the case! before you may legitimately attempt to use it in your ongoing efforts to attempt to sustain your latest Cult reformed baptist / other ideology?

In brief: Show me unambiguous proof, that the content of your latest Cults Story book & Or ANY such book you wish to present as your evidence, contains the words of ANY Supernatural Spirit god(s) given to man?

Should you unambiguously and legitimately do so? I would in that case be most pleased, yea overjoyed for you to use it as a part or wholly in your latest Cults ideological defence!

Unless you wish to be seen also as a malignant hypocrite, I remind YOU  to always keep in mind with your subsequent Posts, to follow the advice you gave to wilson i.e. -

. . . . " If you think you have something important to say you should say it concisely, and preferably at the beginning of your post. "
(http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,53687.msg649123.html#msg649123)

||popcorn||

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 05, 2013, 03:19:32 AM
Composer,
My first piece of evidence is the WHOLE UNIVERSE.
Let's see your unambiguous supportive evidence that it was Created & Or caused by ANY literal Supernatural divine Spirit being involvement?

Look at it. Go to your window, or even outside if you dare! See the stars, the planets?
ALL physical observations, but nothing to suggest a divine Supernatural spirit-being(s) was involved?

They appeared out of nothing.
Your unambiguous proofs & evidence are? (so far entirely missing!)

Perfectly ordered according to the laws of nature, more specifically the laws of physics. They demonstrate a vast intelligence and power that can only be called supernatural.
The diseases, disasters and injustices that abound, show only to the contrary regarding ' intelligence ', (3. Exercising or showing good judgment - WordWeb) other than caused by a cruel, unjust, narcissitic, Unloving towards its Creation bastard(s)!

No natural force could have possibly made the laws of nature.
So UNnatural beings did it, is that your claim?

That would be like saying that the numbers three and four made addition. There could be no addition to three and four without one and two. Of course there could be no two without addition of one and one. The natural world cannot come from natural laws and natural forces!
cf. 1 godperson + 1 godperson + 1 godperson = trinitarian 1 god? LMAO@trinitarian ideology!

trinitarians have attempted in vain to manipulate numbers and rational reason, in their struggle to attempt to justify their Johnny Come Lately, NON Earliest & NON-Original beliefs, to form their corrupt Johnny Come Lately ideology!

So, in order for the natural universe to exist, there is no other possibility except that a supernatural being created it.
That isn't ' evidence ' it is merely speculation, conjecture & Cult brainwashing regarding their human devised concept!

As far as ' Natural ' is concerned, Natural Orange Juice is 100% Pure Orange Juice.

Apply that analogy to the trinitarian claim their imaginary friend was both 100% a god & 100% a man, as that Orange Juice analogy explains  i.e. -

A 100% (Fully) human, leaves NO room for a god!

&

If jebus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then it was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh.

My argument follows this form:
Nature began to be,
Nature could not exist without an intelligent and powerful creator,
Therefore nature was created.
Let's examine your unambiguously legitimate supportive evidence?

QuoteDoes QM have unambiguous legitimate evidence that - A literal Supernatural divine being exists outside the pages of his allegedly preferred Story book?

This evidence and reasoning is perfect. It is legitimate(not fraudulent), it is literal(exactly as I have written it), and it is outside the pages of my preferred Story Book (which by the way, is the ESV Story Book).
So far ALL you have provided is speculation, conjecture, physical properties through physical observation and as far as regarding the involvement of ANY literal Supernatural divine spirit being(s) = zero!

You choose the so far inadmissible ESV as your chosen Story book version, however your problem still, well before you can use it as a reliable Supernatural devised / provided resource to humans, is proving that that ANY literal Supernatural Spirit-being(s) were involved in its compilation?

||popcorn||

Your alleged gods are very bad god persons, I am offering them the chance to become good god persons for the very first time, but only after they admit they are bad god persons and want to try again.

QuestionMark

Whatever begins to be has a cause,
Nature began to be,
Nature is caused

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 05, 2013, 04:51:16 AM
Nature began to be,
Nature is caused
That is more speculation that ANY literal Supernatural Spirit-being(s) were involved!

What I want is unambiguous proofs e.g. that ANY literal Supernatural Spirit being(s) were involved & that ANY Supernatural Spirit being(s) were involved in the compilation of ANY Story book such as the one YOU Chose?

&

You completely dodged these examples of my Unambiguous & legitimate fatal facts to your latest Cult cause also -

A 100% (Fully) human, leaves NO room for a god!

&

If jebus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then it was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh.

Please get on with actually answering as asked, or admit you are already outclassed and UNlike moi, your ' evidence ' just isn't unambiguous legitimate evidence in the slightest!

||popcorn||
Your alleged gods are very bad god persons, I am offering them the chance to become good god persons for the very first time, but only after they admit they are bad god persons and want to try again.

QuestionMark

Composer,
I had to slow down because your religion busting skills aren't suited to non religious subjects. This is a non religious subject.

Do you understand the perfect reasoning here, or should I state this perfect reasoning another way so that it suits you?

Nature began to be,
Nature is caused

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 05, 2013, 05:56:02 AM
Composer,
I had to slow down because your religion busting skills aren't suited to non religious subjects. This is a non religious subject.

Do you understand the perfect reasoning here, or should I state this perfect reasoning another way so that it suits you?

Nature began to be,
Nature is caused

You have been proven to have failed to support your latest Cult ideology and your typical ' not so artful dodging ' reigns supreme instead yet again!

Answer the questions already provided along with your next best attempt to justify your Cult mentality and its associated proven Story book and after that you can provide me with your legitimate & unambiguous evidence regarding your propositions concerning ' nature? ' as you proposed? and showed above!

Meanwhile you remain totally defeated, as I correctly anticipated!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

You can either acknowledge that I'm right or, single out a section where I am wrong.

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 05, 2013, 08:23:15 AM
You can either acknowledge that I'm right or, single out a section where I am wrong.
Before we came to this specific Debate Section you were asked at the commencement of this Thread Topic to provide the following -

" You no doubt ' claim ' to have a Free-Will and claim that this imaginary jebus condemns sinners, but yet your logic is to Freely choose to remain a malignant sinner, starting at some point in your existence but apparently don't even know when? LMAO!

IF you don't know even that which you claim your very life is dependent upon, then it is impossible for me to reason with you that knows so little, despite embracing 4 Cults, 4 jebuses, 4 gods & 4 holy-spirit guides already?

That is you being irrational, NOT logical!

No sane person like myself can overcome such irrational ' logic ' as that = yours!

(Reply#1: http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,53754.msg650273.html#msg650273)

Here we are but a short time later, with you having failed on all counts to provide anything of value to unambiguously & legitimately defend your 4th & latest cause or ideology!

I mean YOU have it all stacked against me surely?

You claim to have the support & guidance of what is it again? Oh yes not 1 Supernatural god(s) But THREE (3) of them apparently? plus YOUR Intellect and vast Free-Will experience of flip-flopping from not 1, or 2, or 3, but 4 Cults already in your very short ideological career!

Yet here you are floundering at answering the simplest of questions concerning yourself (When did you start your Sinful career?) let alone legitimately sustaining even your latest 4th choice of Cult ideology?

In that initial Post I asked you to provide the following when I wrote -

#1: In brief: Show me unambiguous proof, that the content of your latest Cults Story book & Or ANY such book you wish to present as your evidence, contains the words of ANY Supernatural Spirit god(s) given to man?

Yet here we are so soon again with your failing to answer what was initially asked of you (See above #1: ) and instead your ranting unsubstantiated conjecture of how YOU speculate in that concept, ' Nature ' allegedly originated?

I repeat, from the onset of this Debte YOU can't even unambiguously & legitimately demonstrate ' when YOU started your career as a malignant Sinner ', but deem yourself qualified to present at best speculative & inferred arguments e.g. concerning the alleged Origin of Nature?

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

Composer,
Sin and religion has nothing to do with whether there is a supernatural being.

Nature began to be,
Nature is caused

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 01:16:53 AM
Composer,
Sin and religion has nothing to do with whether there is a supernatural being.
Oh you are so wrong yet again according to your very own latest beliefs!

i.e. YOU tell me that you are a malignant Sinner by choice, in open & flagrant disobedience to your 3 alleged Supernatural god-persons (1 John 3:6) ESV Story book, and hence are worthy of death YOU claim, because your religious propaganda (allegedly via the testimony of your latest choice of 3 Story book god-persons) told you that, by some means e.g. voice(s) in your head, warm & fuzzy feelings, your latest Cults textual propaganda / other method!

Nature began to be,
Nature is caused
You keep refusing to answer the questions that I asked from the onset but realise your impotence in ALL regards despite claiming to have the divine support of 3 god-persons who are obviously also impotent & you dodge & duck & dive way from answering & instead keep repeating your other Unsupported drivel directly above!

You asked me to look out of my window to observe the products of your 3 god-persons yet you have failed in every respect to unambiguously or legitimately prove their literal existence outside of your head & your latest Cults ideology!

In my ongoing benevolence therefore as you refuse to answer my many outstanding questions regarding claims you have already spuriously made I am going to allow you the further opportunity of following normal Debate Procedure!

YOU present your unambiguous legitimate evidential argument FULLY & concisely laid out (whatever content you wish) and I'll respond with my counter-argument and we'll proceed in that fashion! i.e. YOUR argument in FULL as best you & your 3 god-persons are capable of doing and then I alone will solely respond, then should you & your 3 god-persons need further  chances you may do so again in turn & again I'll present my counter-argument!

Your already vindicated mentor, Saviour & successful Cult buster moi!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

Quote from: composer on June 06, 2013, 02:06:58 AM
YOU present your unambiguous legitimate evidential argument FULLY & concisely laid out (whatever content you wish) and I'll respond with my counter-argument and we'll proceed in that fashion!
Thanks for your patience.

nature began to be,
nature is caused.

QuoteSo UNnatural beings did it, is that your claim?
Not just a claim, it's necessary to believe this to be rational. The natural world could not have been created by natural processes and powers. But not only is it not-natural, it is greater than what is natural. Nature cannot create itself, so whatever created nature is greater than nature.

The idea of power is a natural principle. Whatever created nature is all-powerful (all power came from it).

You could argue that the creator was less powerful than the universe. But how can you create energy and be considered less than that energy? Humans manipulate energy but do not create it.

You could argue that the creator is not necessarily intelligent, but then you'd have to contend with the orderly and intelligent arrangement of the creation. It is not just caused, it is ordered intelligently.

composer

Quote from: composer on June 06, 2013, 02:06:58 AM

QuoteSo UNnatural beings did it, is that your claim?

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 03:16:56 AM
Not just a claim, it's necessary to believe this to be rational.
So your latest (ahem) rational ideology by physically observing Creation, is that 3 god-persons created/caused it all including creating nature?

You have yet to provide a shred of rational, unambiguous nor legitimate evidence this is true?

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 03:16:56 AM
The natural world could not have been created by natural processes and powers. But not only is it not-natural, it is greater than what is natural. Nature cannot create itself, so whatever created nature is greater than nature.
For the sake of your claim, let's examine that whatever created Nature & apparently everything else (according to you) were 3 divine god-persons?

Your Story book propaganda can't be included because likewise, your unambiguous & legitimate evidence that it came to be via 3 Supernatural god-persons remains likewise a constant zero!

Your already vindicated mentor moi!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

Composer,
You must be confused, you keep mentioning god persons. Are you in the wrong thread?

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 04:52:08 AM
Composer,
You must be confused, you keep mentioning god persons. Are you in the wrong thread?
Unambiguously & Legitimately absolutely No confusion on my part!

Do you or do you not maintain that e.g. 3 Supernatural god-persons are responsible for having Created absolutely everything (including Nature?)

i.e. You kept staring out of your window at the planets & Stars & Creation and figured " Eureka!, I QM have determined that 3 Supernatural god-persons did it all including Creating Nature! ".

Your mentor & Saviour moi!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

You wanted to debate about evidence for a supernatural being, you didn't say which one. Do you want to change your mind and ask me to prove a specific supernatural being?

Are you changing your mind composer?

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 04:57:33 AM
You wanted to debate about evidence for a supernatural being, you didn't say which one.
You like your fellow dupes have continued to prove there aren't ANY, so that's why I never stipulated a particular one, because YOU have again proved me correct that there are NONE outside of your imagination & latest Cult propaganda!

Do you want to change your mind and ask me to prove a specific supernatural being?
The Debate Topic I identified is -

Original Opening Post identifying the Topic as chosen by moi! -
Tell you what, the Topic shall be -

Does QM have unambiguous legitimate evidence that - A literal Supernatural divine being exists outside the pages of his allegedly preferred Story book?

I'll state that I know you have not, so I'll be ' Pro ' that you DO NOT have the legitimate evidence even your latest Cult requires to legitimately substantiate its Johnny Come Lately Non Original & NON-Earliest beliefs! . . . .  (Source: http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,53754.msg650300.html#msg650300)

Are you changing your mind composer?
Not in the slightest!

YOU have previously claimed & led us to believe 3 divine god-persons (trinitarian formulation) Created everything which would include Nature!

Are you changing your mind QM?

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

So if you're not changing your mind then you still want me to prove a supernatural being.

I don't have to prove a specific supernatural being, and therefore your questions are irrelevant.

Or, you are confused.

So are you confused composer or irrelevant composer?

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 05:13:24 AM
So if you're not changing your mind then you still want me to prove a supernatural being.

I don't have to prove a specific supernatural being, and therefore your questions are irrelevant.

Or, you are confused.

So are you confused composer or irrelevant composer?

Does QM have unambiguous legitimate evidence that - A literal Supernatural divine being exists outside the pages of his allegedly preferred Story book?

I'll state that I know you have not, so I'll be ' Pro ' that you DO NOT have the legitimate evidence even your latest Cult requires to legitimately substantiate its Johnny Come Lately Non Original & NON-Earliest beliefs! . . . .  (Source: http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,53754.msg650300.html#msg650300)

&

By your not disputing your belief that 3 divine god-persons (trinitarian formulation) are responsible for ALL Creation including Nature then I remain vindicated there also!

Try actually addressing the Thread Topic for a refreshing change you 3 god-person Created ALL Creation including Nature believer with zero unambiguous & legitimate supportive evidence? LMAO!

Your already vindicated mentor, Saviour & all round Cult buster moi!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

Quote from: composer on June 06, 2013, 05:27:59 AM

So you are saying you are highly confused. In one post you contradicted yourself by recalling that we made no mention of specific supernatural beings when we agreed to a topic.

So, all references to specific supernatural beings are irrelevant. So you are both confused AND irrelevant.

What have you to say for yourself, confused composer? Irrelevant composer!

composer

The confusion remains totally YOURS!

Try addressing the Topic which you should have done from the onset! -

I'll state that I know you have not, . . . .

You then rambled in to your typical dodge & duck mode ranting about your god (alleged and identified previously by you as 3 Supernatural god-persons) Creating Nature, again with not a scrap of unambiguous nor legitimate evidence?

Poor old moi is on my own successfully prevailing regardless, whilst you claim to have 3 Supernatural god-persons guiding and supporting you? LMAO!

Yet here we are as always, moi unambiguously & legitimately vindicated!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

So, have you changed your mind again? You want me to prove any supernatural being, or a specific one?

For confirmation, can you say what exactly you want? You don't even have to do a lot of work typing it.

Spoiler
Supernatural

Specific Supernatural
[close]

Which is it, are you still confused?

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 07:56:10 AM
So, have you changed your mind again? You want me to prove any supernatural being, or a specific one?

For confirmation, can you say what exactly you want? You don't even have to do a lot of work typing it.

Spoiler
Supernatural

Specific Supernatural
[close]

Which is it, are you still confused?
I want you to address the Topic!

I'll state that I know you have not, . . . .

Your vindicated mentor moi!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

Composer,
You have not made yourself quite clear. When you say "A literal supernatural" do you mean a specific one with a name and description you have in mind already? Or, do you mean any supernatural being?

Be clear. It only takes two or three words.

Your next post should say

Any supernatural

or it should say

A specific supernatural

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 06, 2013, 08:06:21 AM
Composer,
You have not made yourself quite clear. When you say "A literal supernatural" do you mean a specific one with a name and description you have in mind already? Or, do you mean any supernatural being?

Be clear. It only takes two or three words.

Your next post should say

Any supernatural

or it should say

A specific supernatural
YOU remain Unambiguously & Legitimately proven INCORRECT!

YOU have failed from the onset to unambiguously or legitimately demonstrate & prove that ANY such three god-person being(s) literally exist that Created Nature YOU claim, outside of Story Book Land, as the Topic clearly requires! i.e. -

Considering the only ones you concern yourself with are your three alleged god-persons, then they would be the god-persons you need to unambiguously & legitimately prove literally exist Outside of your Story book Land!

I see your drivel ' 3 god-persons created Nature ' has fallen back on the ideological garbage pile you dragged it from & where it always belongs!

You huff & puff but I still blow your ideological house down unambiguously & legitimately!

Your vindicated mentor & Saviour moi!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

So, does that mean any supernatural being or a specific supernatural being?

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 07, 2013, 01:40:09 PM
So, does that mean any supernatural being or a specific supernatural being?
How many (any) NOW YOU say?

How many (any) Supernatural beings did you see by purely staring out of your window at Nature & Creation?

You told us before it was 3 god-persons that YOU believe in!

So by all means tell us with unambiguous & legitimate evidence, how that came about, purely from your obviously impeccable ' logic & keen-eyed observations? '.

||popcorn||

QuestionMark

So are you saying I need to prove some specific supernatural being or any supernatural being?

composer

Quote from: QuestionMark on June 08, 2013, 12:20:14 PM
So are you saying I need to prove some specific supernatural being or any supernatural being?
Your poor ideologically abused kids!

Pro (moi!) also wins this Debate!

In my benevolence as a successful Cult buster, vindicated mentor & unambiguous & legitimate Debate winner. I'm happy to give you other chances! So our next Debate I want you to support (Pro) your ' Story book Adam already had the Knowledge of Good, but the 3 god-persons you failed to prove literally exist in or out of Story book Land, tried to deny it access to the Tree of Good (& Evil) regardless? '.

If you accept that next Debate challenge then start it off & I'll correct you as always in response!

Much much better luck next Debate?

BTW: Why not bring your wifey & ideologically abused kids along & they can observe first hand their dads incredible logic & 4th Cult attempt & ideological efforts he learned from staring out of his magical window?

Looking Forward!

||popcorn||

QuestionMark