Wilson Vs Assyriankey - Tbe bible is divinely inspired

Started by Assyriankey, June 02, 2013, 10:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assyriankey

THIS IS A DEBATE BETWEEN WILSON AND I - NO-ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD - GO AWAY!

###

Wilson has graciously agreed to debate this subject with me away from all the popcorn in some other thread.

Quote from: wilson on May 29, 2013, 02:55:21 PM
Quote from: Assyriankey on May 29, 2013, 02:12:36 PM
The bible is a counterfeit if it was not divinely inspired.  The bible is not a counterfeit it is divinely inspired.  One of these 2 views is a counterfeit yet you are totally powerless to determine which one.

Come on! You can do better than that.

Your first statement is false BECAUSE the Bible was divinely inspired. How do I know?
Its principles are infallible. (Here we go again.)

You seem to be saying that the bible is divinely inspired because it's (the bible's) principles are infallible.

What principles are you referring to here?
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

wilson

Quote from: Assyriankey on June 02, 2013, 10:58:35 AM
THIS IS A DEBATE BETWEEN WILSON AND I - NO-ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD - GO AWAY!

###

Wilson has graciously agreed to debate this subject with me away from all the popcorn in some other thread.

Quote from: wilson on May 29, 2013, 02:55:21 PM
Quote from: Assyriankey on May 29, 2013, 02:12:36 PM
The bible is a counterfeit if it was not divinely inspired.  The bible is not a counterfeit it is divinely inspired.  One of these 2 views is a counterfeit yet you are totally powerless to determine which one.

Come on! You can do better than that.

Your first statement is false BECAUSE the Bible was divinely inspired. How do I know?
Its principles are infallible. (Here we go again.)

You seem to be saying that the bible is divinely inspired because it's (the bible's) principles are infallible.

What principles are you referring to here?
No personal debate here.
Say your piece in front of the others.
Pick or challenge any Biblical principle and we will see if they are infallible.

Let's see YOU try it, Teaspoon Shallow:
What criteria has to be satisfied in order for you to determine that something is NOT designed?

Assyriankey

Wilson, you referred to some principles from the bible.

I would like to know the principles you are referring to.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.