Happy End Of The World; Nice To Meet You

Started by Lila T. Morgan, December 21, 2012, 02:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lila T. Morgan

I always thought I would do something EPIC before the end of the world. I figured what better to do than to come find god at IGI. I'm kinda worried that I don't have enough time to sort out which god is the true god. I probably should have planned in advance and made some for of decision by now. But alas here we are, me being godless, and the world ending. What's the worst that could happen?
Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it.

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Mooby the Golden Sock

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Garja

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Mooby the Golden Sock

You don't need a gun when everyone else is dying:

Mooby the Golden Sock

Oh, and hi or something.

+1 for pixelated boobies

Lila T. Morgan

So far so good. I've not seen anything apocalyptic... I guess I will be back tomorrow or whatever.

rickymooston

Quote from: Lila T. Morgan on December 21, 2012, 02:16:10 PM
I always thought I would do something EPIC before the end of the world. I figured what better to do than to come find god at IGI. I'm kinda worried that I don't have enough time to sort out which god is the true god. I probably should have planned in advance and made some for of decision by now. But alas here we are, me being godless, and the world ending. What's the worst that could happen?

Did you find Him?
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Lila T. Morgan

Quote from: rickymooston on December 22, 2012, 01:15:38 PM
Did you find Him?

I actually procrastinated my way through the day and only found a moment of silence before my head hit the pillow at 2am. I was just happy to be considered one of the survivors.

||happydance||