News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

What do you think of Augusto?

Started by Augusto, March 04, 2012, 01:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nateswift

Quote from: Inertialmass on March 05, 2012, 10:13:31 PM
All the social drama surrounding first Gnu and then Augusto throughout my first month of membership here has been entertaining, to a degree, but I sense I'm not the only one who feels it's time to move on.
You got THAT right. 

Augusto, you solicited opinions.  Having people make clear what they meant, like Judo, or asking questions about opinions seems appropriate, but I would caution you against defending or even taking offense at opinions you asked for, as it can only lead to more drama.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Augusto

Yeap well, count me with those who are tired of all this, didn't meant to offend... everything I said was with no intention to cause problems, anger or whatever.

I think I'll be moving from here pretty soon, I don't know if you guys know but I'm going to be a father in a few months, it is a whole new experience and I don't want to miss it by discussing with "certain people".

I'm still recovering from the shock...! :)

Mods, please close this topic, for the sake of the community drama should end.

Gnu Ordure

QuoteI think I'll be moving from here pretty soon,
Where are you going to go, Augusto?

You can't escape by running away, because the problem is inside you.

Putting me or Jetson or Monkey on ignore doesn't solve it either.

Nor does locking the thread.

Jay

Quote from: Gnu Ordure on March 06, 2012, 02:14:47 AM

Give it up already dude.  sheesh. 

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

FGOH

Quote from: Gnu Ordure on March 06, 2012, 02:14:47 AM

Putting me or Jetson or Monkey on ignore doesn't solve it either.

Nor does locking the thread.

I assume you have seen that the reason given is the forthcoming birth of a child. -1 for ignoring that in order to have another dig.

Congratulations, Augusto. You must be very excited.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Augusto

Thanks, everyone in our family knows already, and I'm getting all kind of advices...! Seriously I wish people wouldn't feel they "need" to give us advices. Haha...!

I'll be leaving tomorrow I think, but I'll be back in about 3 months, hopefuly I'll have my first novel published (about biblical armageddon) by that time and I will be able to share some new stuffs about my personal experiences or whatever.

Since it's about time to say bye, I'd like to thank everyone in the community for the experience, it was nice to be around here because of the good attitude of almost every single one of you, and the level of education and capacity to debate very unusual subjects. I wish my English were better, because I would have loved to understand and express my ideas better.

Thanks for everything guys...!