News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

The smiting bastards club

Started by rickymooston, February 09, 2012, 03:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickymooston

Quote from: Jay on December 11, 2013, 01:59:16 AM
You are never gonna make 40K Ricky if you keep taking such long breaks.

Well, now that maggie was booted, i can get all time smite max.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Case

is it too late to join the smiting basterds club?
"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Case

^ only one smite?

you guys are gettin' soft.
"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

rickymooston

Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

Quote from: Case on December 19, 2013, 06:33:40 PM
^ only one smite?

you guys are gettin' soft.

Btw, welcome to the club.

Yog

Seasonal smites for every basterd in this thread! ||tip hat||

Shawna

And a very merry Christmas and a happy smite-filled new year to you, too!   ||beerchug||
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

Emily

Yog

Quote from: Emily on December 28, 2013, 03:06:05 AM
Quote from: Yog on December 28, 2013, 03:02:10 AM
Seasonal smites for every basterd in this thread! ||tip hat||

b***h!

Whoop, non-member posts in the thread may or may not be refunded with an applaud the next time I think to stop by. Thems the dangers of posting in this of all threads though ||shrug||

And a Happy New Year to you too Shawna! I may try to stop by a little more often now that I have to remember to swing in and even out Emily here's account :P

Shawna

Foo, she doesn't have enough smites.

She's just playing with you.

But, yes please, stop by often!  Even if it means I have to get smited for the privilege of seeing you!
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

rickymooston

Happy Evolute

Someone has been in applauding posts in this thread!

||no_no||

-1 to every post with any positive karma!

||grin||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

rickymooston

Case

How is this not an official member group yet?

(smites for all)

||hammertime||

Happy Evolute

Smiting basterds don't need to hide behind a wall ... welcome to the club, and -1.

rickymooston

Emily

Smiting bastards roll call time!

Happy Evolute

Emily

I see a problem with something...

HE is here. I'm here. Two people and each of us have two smites. It seems like someone is hiding!  ||no_no||

Happy Evolute

^ -1 for misspelling the club title!

||maggie||

Case

Kiahanie

Are you guys The Smiting Basterds or The Smitten Basterds?
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Case

Stick around here and you'll find out.

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Case

Stealth smiters are afraid to show their face.

Real Smiting Basterds live by the smite, and we're not afraid to die by the smite.  ||grin||

kevin

anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Case

Oh, that's cheating!

Not cool, kevin. ||no_no||

Case

Happy Evolute