The smiting bastards club

Started by rickymooston, February 09, 2012, 03:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davdi

Quote from: Happy Evolute on June 22, 2012, 03:32:35 PM
-1 to both of you for misspelling the club title.

||no_no||

Wrong HE, mine was not a noun.  Should smite you for that mistake.
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

rickymooston

Quote from: Happy Evolute on June 21, 2012, 09:16:12 PM
Fellow Basterds!

There is work for us over on this thread!

(* Beetoven's fifth blares on the forum load speakers *)
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Woodrow LI

OOOps, wrong room.

this place is scary.

Fast exit

Hope they didn't see me.

Ratman

||shocked|| So the smites have been cheapened by this thread and you Ricky are the culprit. Now everybody is going to want a smite.  Well I for one will not stand for it with me being in the non-smite club.  *Shakes fist and fish*
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

rickymooston

Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Happy Evolute

Fellow Basterds, and other riffraff,

I hereby give notice that I will be smiting all apologies and any new threads about apologies, or anyone whom I consider to be expressing faux remorse or wittering on about how sorry they are for some vague crap or other.

You have been warned.

||tip hat||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

rickymooston

Quote from: Happy Evolute on July 12, 2012, 09:50:48 PM
Fellow Basterds, and other riffraff,

I hereby give notice that I will be smiting all apologies and any new threads about apologies, or anyone whom I consider to be expressing faux remorse or wittering on about how sorry they are for some vague crap or other.

You have been warned.

||tip hat||

Sorry for applauding this post I meant to smite it. ||666||.

Emily

Hi. Um, (damn I'm not good at introductions).  My name is Emily. I'm a non-smiter, unless it's necessary. Um, gosh. Don't know what else to say. May I please be a part of your club?!?

Kiahanie

Not at all sorry for the applaud, Em, just had to do it.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Jay

Quote from: Emily on November 22, 2013, 08:00:03 PM
Hi. Um, (damn I'm not good at introductions).  My name is Emily. I'm a non-smiter, unless it's necessary. Um, gosh. Don't know what else to say. May I please be a part of your club?!?

Sure.  And have a smite as a welcome!   :)
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Emily on November 22, 2013, 08:00:03 PM

Welcome!

... and -1

||tip hat||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Augusto

I still don't know what smiting is like, but I think is evil.

NON-SMITING CLUB ALL THE WAAAY...!!!

Emily

That felt gggggggggoooooooooooooooddddddddddddd.

||wink||

Augusto

Pastafarian

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

JesusHChrist

Every time you smite, an angel's pogo stick falls off into Hell, and Satan gets to use the angel's foreskin to make wings for one of his demons.

Yeah, those demons are small little basterds.

There was no such thing as incest, as we know it, before 1513 B.C.E. - wilson

...you have to try pretty hard to become possessed but it still happens.-Mags the Demon Haunted

Pastafarian

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.

Happy Evolute

-1 to everyone who has spelt the club title incorrectly.

||no_no||

JesusHChrist

There was no such thing as incest, as we know it, before 1513 B.C.E. - wilson

...you have to try pretty hard to become possessed but it still happens.-Mags the Demon Haunted

Emily

Woohoo, I have yet to spell the smiting bastards club wrong!

||banana||

Happy Evolute

Emily

Quote from: Happy Evolute on November 22, 2013, 10:48:18 PM
Basterds.

-1 in 2 hours.

||hammertime||

Damnit, HE. I get it, I perfectly get it, OK!

Bestards.........

Shawna

"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

Pastafarian

rickymooston

Mr. Blackwell

WOW!

Rikkimooston has 30,000 posts!  ||shy|| That's a lot of posts! Rikki, don't loose that number

Stop posting is what I'm trying to say  ||666||
At this time the answer is not no. The question is why?

Augusto

I think I got tired of being a non smiter. It really feels nice to smite!

rickymooston

Quote from: Augusto on December 10, 2013, 02:16:38 AM
I think I got tired of being a non smiter. It really feels nice to smite!
Welcome to the basterd side.

Blackwell, going for 40,000

Jay

You are never gonna make 40K Ricky if you keep taking such long breaks.
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!