News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

this is it... my testimony of teh truth.

Started by majicdragon, January 07, 2012, 11:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

majicdragon

testimonial:

hello.  i recently discovered that my name, larry andrew nils means laurel-crowned, manly, power of the people(or savior).

i wonder if this could be in any way coincidental to the fact that i have found the truth and now am compelled to share it.

now, i have been searching for the truth and praying to see it for most of my life.

i wanted to know it. 

i believed i could.

and now i do.

now i have to share the truth, because i know it.

have i been set up?

i wonder if through hypnotism as a child
by some satanic group
that i was "made"

i wonder that these were the same ones who manipulate construction on our globe...
and with secret signs

perhaps something more recent... do i remember looking at an ad in the paper about some fbi or cia work available... barely... but i didn't call them....

if the truth which i have prayed for is a truth that can bee seen by all when shown, i'm not going to be the only one postulating conspiracy theories about me... this is BIG.

a happy thought which comes to mind is, "hey... no one is going to believe this anyways"

here:

i'll just lay it all out for you:

Adam and Eve were creations of god, each of them multiple, each male and female...

a day in their lives represents 1000 years; the history of man from the bible is over 2 billion years.

the flat-earth... the biblical earth is the Milky Way Galaxy.  (currently rolled up like a scroll)

the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy was cast to the earth (milky way) with a third of the stars of heaven.

...that was Lucifer and his angels being expelled from the Magellanic Clouds (the heavens)

yeah, that is Lucifer, bearing his light from us in the infrared spectrum.... now he looks as if he wants to raise to the heights of heaven, but lo... he goeth down to the pit.  into the bowels of the earth (milky way).

i'll leave this here for now.

it's my testimony of the truth.

i do not discount the possibility that i am insane.
i do not discount the possibility that i have been deceived.

and i have much to know.

Thanks and Praise to the creator of the earth and the heavens.

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Shylala

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

nateswift

Welcome, could be interesting.  How would your ideas show themselves in our lives?
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

majicdragon

Quote from: nateswift on January 07, 2012, 01:28:13 PM
Welcome, could be interesting.  How would your ideas show themselves in our lives?

if the ideas are true, they can remove a large stumbling-block for realists who can then begin to study the true word of god...

did you know that the earth in the Koran is also flat?...

interestingly enough, the Mayans had the "vision serpent", which was a serpent with a god in it's mouth.  this also represents the Sag DEG; it's the Mayan version of Lucifer.

the Cherokee rattlesnake-prophecy speaks about the Sag DEG as well... it's their constellation; when it is revealed, a crossing of the galaxy will be seen... it's a good read.

these ideas should show themselves in our lives as a spring-board to the astonishing truth.

or i'm insane... very possible, even though i don't believe it.

Dexter

I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

rickymooston

EDIT: for brevity and clarity

Hi Magic, I think your testimoney is lacking a bit of a personal touch; I'm rather curious to know about you and how your beliefs affect your daily life.

How did you come to find Jesus? Were you born into a Christian family? Did you get touched in some way? Any struggles or experiences that you could share?

You sound like a pretty good person with a deep seated conviction in principles. At least, i assume that is part of your exercise, your healthy eating and even possibly deciding to "disown" our government in some sense.

Or and don't mind me. My conventionality is an illusion. Welcome to the forum.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Ratman

Hmmm, my truth seems to be different than yours Majic, but that is just me I think.  ||think||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

majicdragon

Quote from: Ratman on January 07, 2012, 07:14:12 PM
Hmmm, my truth seems to be different than yours Majic, but that is just me I think.  ||think||

Hmmm.

majicdragon

Quote from: rickymooston on January 07, 2012, 03:39:43 PM
EDIT: for brevity and clarity

Hi Magic, I think your testimoney is lacking a bit of a personal touch; I'm rather curious to know about you and how your beliefs affect your daily life.

How did you come to find Jesus? Were you born into a Christian family? Did you get touched in some way? Any struggles or experiences that you could share?

You sound like a pretty good person with a deep seated conviction in principles. At least, i assume that is part of your exercise, your healthy eating and even possibly deciding to "disown" our government in some sense.

Or and don't mind me. My conventionality is an illusion. Welcome to the forum.

you'll see me here from now on.  this is the new forum i come to.  it feels good so far, i like it.
if you could be specific with one question i would prefer that, thank you.  imagine someone running up to you and asking you a million questions, all excitedly, one after the other, and see the position i have been put into.

i'll be here from now on, don't worry.

the question i like the best is: Did you get touched in some way?...

my grandmother used the word, "touched" when she spoke of crazy people.

lol

none

I testify that SATAN is my left testicle.
the candle can only be lit so many times.

rickymooston

||666||, touched can indeed sound crazy or even sexual in other contexts. In the context of this thread,
I was trying to open you up a little.

Some sample questions:
1. Were you raised in a Christian family?
2. Is your faith similar to the faith you were raised in?
3. Do you practice in the context of a church? Do you have "fellowship" with other believers?
4. Do you subscribe to a denomination or just practice in solitary mode.
5. Did you ever "rebel" against your religion? What brought you back?
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

majicdragon

Quote from: rickymooston on January 08, 2012, 12:09:48 AM
||666||, touched can indeed sound crazy or even sexual in other contexts. In the context of this thread,
I was trying to open you up a little.

Some sample questions:
1. Were you raised in a Christian family?
2. Is your faith similar to the faith you were raised in?
3. Do you practice in the context of a church? Do you have "fellowship" with other believers?
4. Do you subscribe to a denomination or just practice in solitary mode.
5. Did you ever "rebel" against your religion? What brought you back?

thank you for bullet-point format, this is nice.
1. no

2. yes

3. no

4. no

5. no

none

so you were raised in some type of faith but are now a deviant....?

majicdragon

Quote from: none on January 08, 2012, 01:28:32 AM

i was brought up by a single parent family of churchgoers.  we were churchgoers.  we went to church.  Anglican i think...  not sure.
my grandparents told me that they believe that when they die, that's it... they go into the ground and rot... never to have sensory perception again.

my mom believes in a conventional sense, where jesus was one man on this globe... i believe that this is a parable of the truth.

i haven't deviated from my mother's faith, but it goes hand in hand with mine.

SkunkButt

A dwarf galaxy? Doing what? To whom?     ||think||
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

none

Quote from: majicdragon on January 08, 2012, 01:56:09 AM
Quote from: none on January 08, 2012, 01:28:32 AM

i was brought up by a single parent family of churchgoers.  we were churchgoers.  we went to church.  Anglican i think...  not sure.
my grandparents told me that they believe that when they die, that's it... they go into the ground and rot... never to have sensory perception again.

my mom believes in a conventional sense, where jesus was one man on this globe... i believe that this is a parable of the truth.

i haven't deviated from my mother's faith, but it goes hand in hand with mine.
what evidence is there that jesus wasn't an extra terrestrial?

kevin

Quote from: majicdragon on January 07, 2012, 11:40:24 AM
here:

Adam and Eve were creations of god, each of them multiple, each male and female...

a day in their lives represents 1000 years; the history of man from the bible is over 2 billion years.

the flat-earth... the biblical earth is the Milky Way Galaxy.  (currently rolled up like a scroll)

the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy was cast to the earth (milky way) with a third of the stars of heaven.

...that was Lucifer and his angels being expelled from the Magellanic Clouds (the heavens)

yeah, that is Lucifer, bearing his light from us in the infrared spectrum.... now he looks as if he wants to raise to the heights of heaven, but lo... he goeth down to the pit.  into the bowels of the earth (milky way).

hi andy

how did the revelation come to you?
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

majicdragon

[/quote]
what evidence is there that jesus wasn't an extra terrestrial?
[/quote]

none....

i can't think of any.

majicdragon

Quote from: kevin on January 08, 2012, 02:46:46 AM
Quote from: majicdragon on January 07, 2012, 11:40:24 AM
here:

hi andy

how did the revelation come to you?

it came in bits and bites.
small things that i noticed along the way of trying to be absolutely faithful to the word... it tells you to believe so i just kept trying to find the way to do that.

i knew god was in my heart, so i had to find the mystery.

i remember from the gnostic website i read about jesus saying that when you find the truth you will be astonished.  and theres all that stuff in the bible about the mystery being fulfilled or what, if that's not it...

i was always really into the universe and i tried to put the norse mythological world 'yggdrasil' into prespective using our universe as a guide.  i knew that i would never see it if it were outside of my sight in deep space, and i kept looking.  i found the the whole norse universe only goes out as far as the magellanic clouds and stream... they called the stream 'the rainbow bridge.  and there's a snake too... in the perfect position.

the biggest clue was from the cherrokee.  the rattlesnake prophecy.

there's a town in sweeden called gammla upsala, which can be seen in a museum there and gammla upsala was built to show the location of "the place where from heaven to earth they came(if memory serves well).  it is a model of the milky way... you can see the Sag DEG... it's beautiful. i saw on Wikipedia.
i think the sag deg lightning-bolt marks the spot of the arival of them... or us... or them coming to breed with us... there's a long way to go.  this is the beginning of my understanding.

majicdragon

Quote from: SkunkButt on January 08, 2012, 02:37:02 AM
A dwarf galaxy? Doing what? To whom?     ||think||

oh, it's just this thing the scientists discovered going around the milky way:

that great red dragon... and we're like, in it.

the Magellanic clouds and stream are further out and therefore can not be seen in this computer simulated picture taken using the 2mass satellite system which they(we) used to map for an infrared view. 
you can tilt this picture on its side, downward to the left, and you can see a part of Yggdrasil...pic below.  more pics are needed to see the rainbow bridge correlation to the Magellanic stream.

and one more picture here of the Magellanic stream for some clarity:

and i know i'm skipping ahead but i really want you to see this picture of the ancient hebrew concept of the universe... it only goes out as far as the Norse universe... cool huh?  and the large Magellanic cloud is the sun... that greater light to rule the day, and the small magellanic cloud is the moon. and the sun and the moon revolve around the earth (milky way)

i think that when you turn one of the last two pics upside-down, you can clearly see the earth is the milky way... the biblical earth.

none

so jesus was an alien is a valid assumption?

majicdragon

Quote from: none on January 08, 2012, 09:01:37 AM

of course this is a valid assumption.

we must always look deeper when we assume a thing... in order to prove it... if only to our own selves.

god, being an endless line of angels, who made man with a finite beginning, then mixed one of the men... a woman, Mary, with himself... Mary, being plural, and male and female like Adam And Eve were also plural, was mixed with the angel of the lord who was also plural, male and female.

otherwise how could we have been created in the image of god?

reminder:

Genesis 5-2

1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

majicdragon

whoops unintentional post

none

Quote from: majicdragon on January 08, 2012, 10:27:01 AM

we must always look deeper when we assume a thing... in order to prove it... if only to our own selves.

god, being an endless line of angels, who made man with a finite beginning, then mixed one of the men... a woman, Mary, with himself... Mary, being plural, and male and female like Adam And Eve were also plural, was mixed with the angel of the lord who was also plural, male and female.

reminder:

Genesis 5-2

1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
so jesus is a watermelon is a valid assumption also?

majicdragon

Quote from: none on January 08, 2012, 10:49:34 AM
Quote from: majicdragon on January 08, 2012, 10:27:01 AM

reminder:

Genesis 5-2

no... evidently no. 
nice try.

one might be in the position to assume Jesus to be a watermelon, that is, take it as true without proof, yet i can hardly believe you could be in that position.

jesus is a watermelon would be a valid assumption for someone who recieves a communion of watermelon seeds and who hears the chant, "this is my body"... but most people would probably realize that the holy communion container had been used to spit watermelon seeds into...
then they might assume it prudent to wash out their mouths.

none

oh yeah, and to answer your question about being created in the image of god I need to know which god you are talking about.

none

Quote from: majicdragon on January 08, 2012, 11:04:26 AM
Quote from: none on January 08, 2012, 10:49:34 AM

no... evidently no. 
nice try.

one might be in the position to assume Jesus to be a watermelon, that is, take it as true without proof, yet i can hardly believe you could be in that position.

jesus is a watermelon would be a valid assumption for someone who recieves a communion of watermelon seeds and who hears the chant, "this is my body"... but most people would probably realize that the holy communion container had been used to spit watermelon seeds into...
then they might assume it prudent to wash out their mouths.
whatever...
so jesus is part watermelon?

none

oh, and what do you mean by "evidently no"
do you mean that you interpret the writings of the bible and have an assumption that the authors were writing about a man?