News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

The Rebels Club

Started by Jay, June 04, 2011, 03:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Jay

Quote from: Ratman on June 06, 2011, 11:59:52 PM
Quote from: acctnt_shan on June 06, 2011, 11:52:18 PM

Jay, How can you say no to that sad face?
Cause I am a rebel.   ||grin||

Ugh....fine....Shan can be in if she really wants to be, with her rebellious driving of 4 miles over the speed limit and coloring outside the lines. 
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

acctnt_shan

I got two tickets in one night at 17, does that count?  One for driving 20+ miles over speed limit, and the other for driving after curfew (I was still on my provisionary license at the time).  Douchebag cop wouldn't cut me a break, even when I tried to go for the crying-girl act.  Sheesh.   ||Kris||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Jezzebelle

Quote from: jay799 on June 06, 2011, 11:37:08 PM
Quote from: Ratman on June 06, 2011, 11:33:49 PM
I once went 110 in a 65 mph zone.  Oops. ||shan||

I almost lost my license while still on probation(you were on a probation license the first 6 months you got it in NY at the time) for going 79 in a 30.  The cop didn't show up though, so the Judge sat there and lectured me for 30 minutes before dismissing my case.   ||cheesy||

I also once got 2 speeding tickets within 10 miles on the PA turnpike.  Stoopid PA cops.

i lost my license when i was 17 for 6 months... for going 26 over... i think it was 61 in a 35 :/
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Jay

See...Ive found that the 'ball and chain' act works best for getting out of tickets.  I have gotten out of far more tickets than I have received using it.

How does the 'ball and chain' act work?

Well, first of it only will work on a male cop...and only from a guy.  Then when the cop says.....do you know why I pulled you over?  You act flustered and say something like...."I am sorry officer, I know I was wrong. It's just....my wife has been calling me all day for "xyz improvise here depending on the time of time" and she is really pissed off at me.  She is gonna be really pissed when I do finally make it home, cause the last time she called me and yelled at me, I hung up on her.  I am sorry, here is my drivers license"

At this point....more often than not, the cop will hand me back my license and tell me to have a nice day, as he knows I am about to get it worse than anything he could ever do to me.  ;)

Funnily enough, I have never even been asked where my wedding ring is....but I have a backup plan for that too....

*looks down at finger and produce a look of horror on my face and say* "OH MY GOD, now she is really going to kill me."   ||tip hat||
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Jubal_DiGriz

Quote from: jay799 on June 06, 2011, 05:41:15 PM

I envisioned it as a place for people that are the typical 'rebel' type, the type that just doesn't give a s**t sometimes what others think of them.  And this place would be a meeting place for them to get together.....maybe to have fun at one anothers expense(like a bash the person above you thread), maybe to discuss controversial issues such as drinking and drugs from a positive perspective without threat of harassment, maybe a thread for the most craziest screwed up music videos you have ever seen, or what you listen to when messed up or a troll each other thread.

Pff. yeah, whatever. I guess I'll hang around sometimes. I dunno about this sex/drugs/rock 'n roll stuff though. That's what people do when they want to rebel in the socially acceptable way.
"When repeating something makes it true, that will fly.

Not flying now."
        -QuestionMark

HeyThere

david bowie - rebel rebel
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

Yog

Pfft to all this.

Real rebels wouldn't need a club.. they just are.

Ratman

+1 Hey There. So what about the Hell's Angels Yog?  They are rebels and they have a club.

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

JudoChop

Quote from: jay799 on June 07, 2011, 12:30:03 AM
See...Ive found that the 'ball and chain' act works best for getting out of tickets.  I have gotten out of far more tickets than I have received using it.

How does the 'ball and chain' act work?

Well, first of it only will work on a male cop...and only from a guy.  Then when the cop says.....do you know why I pulled you over?  You act flustered and say something like...."I am sorry officer, I know I was wrong. It's just....my wife has been calling me all day for "xyz improvise here depending on the time of time" and she is really pissed off at me.  She is gonna be really pissed when I do finally make it home, cause the last time she called me and yelled at me, I hung up on her.  I am sorry, here is my drivers license"

At this point....more often than not, the cop will hand me back my license and tell me to have a nice day, as he knows I am about to get it worse than anything he could ever do to me.  ;)

Funnily enough, I have never even been asked where my wedding ring is....but I have a backup plan for that too....

*looks down at finger and produce a look of horror on my face and say* "OH MY GOD, now she is really going to kill me."   ||tip hat||

That's seriously camp, I'd rather keep my dignity thanks.

||beerchug||
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.