News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

The Otter Group!

Started by Assyriankey, November 06, 2010, 02:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrisTennant

They love me there. I dunno why.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Clix

--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

Shrek

Life is crazy busy. Between Writing a master's thesis, taking classes, comp exams, and being newly married as of June 5; I'm really keeping busy. Thought I'd drop by the old hang-outs, see whats up with everyone....

and now I'm creaped out as Lexilicious just encouraged me to participate in a group hug....
The Most Gullible Person EVER!!!! Click Here

JadedPulse

Hah--the majority of us are perma-banned from those forums.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Shrek

I just lost the "otter" title....and I think I'm being monitored closely....

I'm debating about causing trouble or not.....

Shrek

I will give them this....they are not Otter Fans.....

Then again, they seem to be Lexi's brainwashed children now...they all love her without question.....

Clix

Quote from: Shrek on November 16, 2010, 01:05:27 AM
Life is crazy busy. Between Writing a master's thesis, taking classes, comp exams, and being newly married as of June 5; I'm really keeping busy. Thought I'd drop by the old hang-outs, see whats up with everyone....

I remember you dropped out of sight for a little while to take care of those 'little' things.  Congrats and hope it's all going well.

Quote from: Shrek on November 16, 2010, 01:05:27 AM
and now I'm creaped out as Lexilicious just encouraged me to participate in a group hug....

If you did I hope you wore your body condom...
--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

acctnt_shan

Quote from: TrisTennant on November 16, 2010, 12:13:21 AM
They love me there. I dunno why.

You love them too Tris, I've seen you interact with them  ||razz||

Welcome back Shrek!  Belated congrats on the marriage... and thanks for giving me a chance to pass you by in FarmVille  ||Kris||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Ratman

Hey Shrek, I keep clicking on your "most gullible person ever" thing and nothing happens.  What's up with that?

||wink||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Shrek

Quote from: Ratman on November 16, 2010, 03:47:40 AM
Hey Shrek, I keep clicking on your "most gullible person ever" thing and nothing happens.  What's up with that?

It sounds like you found the secret...

||wink||

JadedPulse

krzktma

hey.Shrek!..good.to.see.you.posting.over.here
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

TrisTennant

So now the moderators are invisible there. I'm preparing for a mass kidnapping.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.