News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

The Otter Group!

Started by Assyriankey, November 06, 2010, 02:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezzebelle

Quote from: JustMyron on November 07, 2010, 05:04:01 PM
Well, I would, but it appears that some of the otters have decided I'm going to remain an outsider unless I get drunk and bare my chest.   ||razz||

(they know who they are  ||smiley||)

you cant expect to be able to always view the naked parties without having to give a little in return!
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

JustMyron

The key word there is "expect".  ||razz||

Otter: Oh, you've had a few drinks? <adds to call>
Me: What's this?
Otter: Just click OK!
Me: <clicks>
Me: Well damn...
Otter: Show us your boobs!
Me: Um, no?
Otter: You make a very poor otter. If you're not going to play, you can't be a part of the group.
Me: I think you'll find that I do not respond well to peer pressure <plans to post this incident publicly, eventually>.
Otter: Whatever. Show us your boobs!
<9 hours later>
Otter: Seriously, show us your boobs!!!
Me: Well, this has been fun. I have to go to sleep now. Bye!  ||smiley||

And it was fun, but as for the word "always"... if I'm not welcome because I won't show my boobs, that's fine.  ||razz||

GodsPROMISE

Jay

(   .   Y    .   )  Myron.  Show Them!!!  NAO!

They are only man boobs anyways. 

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

GodsPROMISE

|_    .     |     .    _|

man pecks  ||cheesy||   

acctnt_shan

Wait, there was a naked Skype call and I missed it?   ||sad||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

GodsPROMISE

did you ever see my current skype avi? ... yea you missed a pretty funny call

[and by funny i mean naked]

acctnt_shan

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Clix

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 07, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
Damn.   ||doh|| ||banghead||

Double Damn  ||banghead|| ||banghead||

BTW Myron you don't get the swag bag until you show your boobs.   ||wink||
--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

JadedPulse

Myron--you loved every minute of that call. Don't lie. Even when we were begging to see your tits. *nods* ||hug||
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

JustMyron

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 03:18:38 AMwe were begging to see your tits.

Begging?!? That's not how I remember it. I would say demanding/requiring, with a side of "all the cool people are doing it, don't you want to be a part of our group?".  ||razz|| Some begging might have been fun, but even if you'd just asked nicely, the result might have been different. Didn't your mothers ever teach you to use your manners when you want someone to take their shirt off? Disgraceful!  ||no_no||

||smiley||

acctnt_shan

I have to admit, Myron... for most girls, the etiquette discussion from our mothers revolves more around (not) taking a guy's pants off than his shirt...  ||razz||

JustMyron

I spend all day cleaning up after your messes, and this is the thanks I get? Treated like some piece of meat whose only function is to be nice to look at, when you feel like demanding a show? How is a little bit of respect too much to ask?  ||angry||

( ||smiley||)

acctnt_shan

Only the respectable get respect  ||razz||

JadedPulse

I said please! That should have counted for something.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

JustMyron

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 08, 2010, 03:39:42 PM
Only the respectable get respect  ||razz||

Yeah, that tongue isn't going anywhere near me any time soon!

<crosses arms and glares for a while, then stalks off>

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JustMyron on November 08, 2010, 03:53:07 PM

You say that now...  ||Kris||

JadedPulse

He's trying to play hard to get, Shan. *nods*

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 03:56:49 PM

He should know that only makes us want him more  ||no_no||

JadedPulse

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 08, 2010, 03:57:48 PM
Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 03:56:49 PM

He should know that only makes us want him more  ||no_no||

I know right??

I totally think he likes/wants it that way. ||wink||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 04:03:16 PM
I know right??

I totally think he likes/wants it that way. ||wink||

He's very good at playing innocent  ||think||

JustMyron

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 08, 2010, 03:55:19 PM
Quote from: JustMyron on November 08, 2010, 03:53:07 PM

You say that now...  ||Kris||

<opens door and yells from adjacent room> This conversation is over!!! <slams door>

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

JadedPulse

I'm appalled. You should SEE what Myron is talking about on chat right now, nipple clamps and everything!

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 09, 2010, 01:24:17 AM
I'm appalled. You should SEE what Myron is talking about on chat right now, nipple clamps and everything!

Pssh...  I always knew he was scandalous.

Luigi

Oh Shan, you have no idea!  ||grin||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

OoohShiny

What's all this about expecting Myron to show his chest?  I'm shocked and appalled!  This is totally un-cool guys.

he ought to take off his pants, too.  I'm not settling for just a shirt!

Ratman

Quote from: Cheshire on November 06, 2010, 03:22:13 AM
Oh? We're starting a group?

::Bakes cake::

That cake is an otter.  I always wondered what an otter would taste like.

otter cake that is. ||wink||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

acctnt_shan

Shrek

The otters will be happy to know....some of you were called "rabid otters" by a now regular of the former OT home...

They say its peaceful now but they seem just too Stepford for my liking......
The Most Gullible Person EVER!!!! Click Here