Slumber party 3: Bringing sexy back co-ed style!

Started by Shylala, August 21, 2010, 02:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctnt_shan

Quote from: ZZ on August 27, 2010, 04:25:23 PM
i wish Evil would come play with us  ||sad||

Aww me too!  And where are Yog and wabbit and Clix, leaving us hanging!   ||sad||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

JesusHChrist

Quote from: GodsPROMISE on August 27, 2010, 05:30:24 PM
well im glad kevin is here! now ZZ can leave me and jhc alone  ||Kris||

Isn't there enough JHC to go around?
There was no such thing as incest, as we know it, before 1513 B.C.E. - wilson

...you have to try pretty hard to become possessed but it still happens.-Mags the Demon Haunted

JustMyron

Ok, I've created the group and added everyone who was on that list. If you should be in the slumber party 3 group but you can't see the post I made here:

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,43302.msg308506.html#msg308506

then I need to fix your permissions. Let me know.

Dadzilla

Quote from: JesusHChrist on August 28, 2010, 02:53:17 AM

Isn't there enough JHC to go around?

lol - what a glutton!
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Jezzebelle

kevin- does shawna share nicely?
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

kevin

dare to know.

Dadzilla

I don't think she has been on in a while, Kevin. I imagine things are busy at home? I miss reading her though.
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

kevin

i'll see her tomorrow. i just left d.c. this afternoon. i'm only two or three hundred miles away

the kids just went back into public school wednesday and she's been ill with a bad bug
dare to know.

Jezzebelle

Quote from: kevin on August 28, 2010, 04:49:51 AM
i'll see her tomorrow. i just left d.c. this afternoon. i'm only two or three hundred miles away

the kids just went back into public school wednesday and she's been ill with a bad bug

aww well hope she feels better, and have a safe drive.  i bet everyone would love to have her as a member if she wanted to be
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard