News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Slumber Party 2 - NOW ACCEPTING OTTERS

Started by Shylala, August 15, 2010, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctnt_shan

Quote from: ZZ on August 19, 2010, 11:57:10 PM
all the best slumber parties i went to had boys there too.... just saying ||Kris||

+1  ||grin||   Besides, Judo (manbag) and Wabbit (pink hat) are halfway there!   ||razz||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

JesusHChrist

Quote from: Dadzilla on August 20, 2010, 12:03:21 AM
Better and cooler = boys can come too.  ||wink||

Yay!  ||grin||

lol @ JHC in lingerie!  ||cheesy||

Yuck.  ||vomit||

Unless you go first zilla... ||thumbs||
There was no such thing as incest, as we know it, before 1513 B.C.E. - wilson

...you have to try pretty hard to become possessed but it still happens.-Mags the Demon Haunted

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Luigi

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Honey Bunny

*boops your nose*

nateswift

Quote from: Honey Bunny on August 20, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
*bounces in*

can I join?

*goes to sleep*
Oh, dear.  Honey thinks a slumber party is about sleeping.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Dadzilla

Quote from: nateswift on August 21, 2010, 12:49:29 AM
Quote from: Honey Bunny on August 20, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
*bounces in*

can I join?

*goes to sleep*
Oh, dear.  Honey thinks a slumber party is about sleeping.

I know!! I think she needs to get out more!
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

acctnt_shan

*hits B with a pillow* 

No sleepers!   ||grin||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

styleislove

But but, I brought cute pajamas and a sleeping bag, aww I wanted to sleep.

*pouts*
You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.
So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how.
8y 8eing me.

Luigi

*fills bowl with warm water*

*fetches shaving cream*
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Honey Bunny

hey be nice, I've been up since 5am with a 2 year old.
*boops your nose*

styleislove

...I will be sad if people do bad things to me while I'm sleeping. ||sad||
You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.
So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how.
8y 8eing me.

Shylala

Quote from: Kerlyssa on August 20, 2010, 09:34:56 AM
~.^
||banana|| join?

Quote from: acctnt_shan on August 20, 2010, 02:55:27 AM
Quote from: ZZ on August 19, 2010, 11:57:10 PM
all the best slumber parties i went to had boys there too.... just saying ||Kris||

+1  ||grin||   Besides, Judo (manbag) and Wabbit (pink hat) are halfway there!   ||razz||

hmmmm you guys got a point! :) *runs off to create a new member group*

PS: now that weve reached 8 members, im not sure what happens next. can an experienced forum member tell me?
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Shylala

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Kerlyssa

I suppose I must join, to be the chaperone. After all, according to mags you're all like, what, 14?  ||laughroll||

acctnt_shan

And I'm a serial sinner - Kerlyssa, you must save me from myself  ||runaway||

Kerlyssa

kevin

what about me, girls? i mean, i simply adore slumber parties, i've always liked all the little games
and it gives me a place to talk about those things that you know you just can't mention with men around
although all this discussion of vajazzling has me wondering a little bit do you think
that vajazzling might be something that you could explain to me, you know when i asked about that tattoo on my butt i
just couldn't get anybody at the salon to take me seriously, but i know that it would be different here

i'm certain it would be
wouldn't it be fun to be able to compare notes without those MEN leering over our shoulders and snickering
what fun it will be to be alone together just us girls although we could let a few of the nicer ones in for visitation sometimes
i don't know about that though all that dry humping and that dirty dirty talk might get old, you know i don't talk dirty myself
unless there's a good reason, old silly likes it sometimes he says it makes him feel wanted and you know i understand it makes my heart go pitter pat too when i'm sure nobody can hear us so what do you say girls, can i come in here and tell you about what
it takes to make a girl stand out in a crowd in a positive way i mean, just let me know
please?
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Jezzebelle

you can come to ANY slumber party of mine kev  ||wink||
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Dadzilla

Lala, please add Kevin to our roster. Thank you!  ||smiley||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

JesusHChrist

Quote from: Kerlyssa on August 21, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
I suppose I must join, to be the chaperone. After all, according to mags you're all like, what, 14?  ||laughroll||

Kerlyssa is an atheist, hence far to sinful to chaperone. Far. And if under 60, too young.

A proposed set of chaperones to ward off any taint of sin, and the weapons to back it up:

There was no such thing as incest, as we know it, before 1513 B.C.E. - wilson

...you have to try pretty hard to become possessed but it still happens.-Mags the Demon Haunted

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Dadzilla

OoohShiny

No, FGOH< those ladies look mush more tolerant than Mags.  I'm sure she'd have plenty of reason to reprimand them for their lack of understanding or something... and at least one of them is under 40.

I'm not sure I have any appropriate lingerie, can I just wear jammies?  I'd rather be comfortable than scary (unless you guys were looking for scary, cuz I got the outfits for it)

JudoChop

Okay I get the hint, I'm in. Do I bring the Large or XLarge tub of lube?
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

energy

Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

krzktma

am i invited ti join the slumber party? i is a girl! ||PTW||
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.