News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

The Otter Alias Thread

Started by Luigi, June 08, 2010, 06:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yog

Quote from: Shylala on June 09, 2010, 08:42:46 PM
yeah ok mine is pretty hard to guess..

||rotfl|| Oh plus one for you, "Shylala". teeheehee

ArabianEnchantress

Quote from: Shylala on June 08, 2010, 02:03:03 PM
I am BadKittySpot..

I dont think the devil incarnate is allowed on Gods forum... Demon be gone!!!!

on another note.. I was me :)
Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

Luigi

Oh my, I'm sorry! I didn't realize there was a Shylala on FV forums. Woopsie, I guess I've never seen you or talked to you. Or maybe I'm just a huge dunce. Gawd, I feel like an idiot now. ||sad||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Jezzebelle

i'm sorry luigi, i can't tell you my real identity

it's one of those "if i told ya, i'd have to kill ya" type of situations
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Luigi

Alright ZZ, I understand. ||wink||

Gawd, I seriously feel so stupid.
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Yog

Waitwaitwait, you haven't told us who you were yet, 'Luigi' - if that is your real name..  ||think||

Shylala

Quote from: Luigi on June 10, 2010, 03:59:58 AM

Oh my, I'm sorry! I didn't realize there was a Shylala on FV forums. Woopsie, I guess I've never seen you or talked to you. Or maybe I'm just a huge dunce. Gawd, I feel like an idiot now. ||sad||

yeah. s ok. i guess. liquifire. see . i know you. but ok. fine. guess i just wasnt cool enough  ||sad||

heehee.  ||Kerly|| i was pretty new, i dont blame ya.  ||tip hat|| hope i get to know you better!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Luigi

Quote from: Shylala on June 10, 2010, 08:11:58 PM

yeah. s ok. i guess. liquifire. see . i know you. but ok. fine. guess i just wasnt cool enough  ||sad||

heehee.  ||Kerly|| i was pretty new, i dont blame ya.  ||tip hat|| hope i get to know you better!

I really am sorry though. I feel so stupid. However, I hope I get to know you better too! ||tip hat||

theFTO

You can call me theFTilicious if you wanna  ||wink||

Don't worry about the past. Worry about the present  ||wink||
Stupid is as stupid does.

jono

I'm not sure I need bother...
Yeh that's right I did say that and you loved it ;)

acctnt_shan

Who are these Otters of which you speak?
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

unkleE

Quote from: acctnt_shan on June 14, 2010, 02:55:15 AM
Who are these Otters of which you speak?

Yes, we otter get to know them better!  ||whiteflag||

(In my culture that is known as a "dad joke", which is a big insult. Now you know the E in unkleE stands for "evil"!)
Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

SkunkButt

Looks as if the Federation of Otters (FOO) has disintregated and are trying to reestablish their identity.

Here at IGI (Infidels Gone Insane) we do try to put the pieces all back together although we did fail with Humpty Dumpty we do offer our assistance.

If all else fails go to Sweetling's psychiatric help thread.

Welcome aboard and please do not spit on the crew.
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

rickymooston

What otters are still here these days?

I think, I'm counting around 8 or 9 who are still active here.

Are you still active on your original forum too?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

FGOH

Hmmm. Let's see.

Me
Judo
Wabbit
Dadz
ZZ
Shan
GodsPromise
Mrs Pumpkin
Tish
Shylala
Haven't seen Yog and Luigi in a few days, or HoneyBunny but I'm sure they are still around.
Then there's
JadedPulse
OohShiny

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

I'm not active on the old forum any more. I think hardly any of us are and certainly not in the section of the old forum where we used to hang out.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

rickymooston

Quote from: FGOH on September 06, 2010, 02:08:21 PM
Hmmm. Let's see.

Me
Judo
Wabbit
Dadz
ZZ
Shan
GodsPromise
Mrs Pumpkin
Tish
Shylala
Haven't seen Yog and Luigi in a few days, or HoneyBunny but I'm sure they are still around.
Then there's
JadedPulse
OohShiny

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

I'm not active on the old forum any more. I think hardly any of us are and certainly not in the section of the old forum where we used to hang out.

Clix seems to pop in and say hi, every once in a while as does "k***".

acctnt_shan

Not sure which one just got censored out, ricky... but krzktzma (no idea if I'm spelling it right!) and Tris were both regulars in our old hangout too.   ||smiley||

Hmm who else...  Oh!  And FGOH of course - you forgot her, ZZ  ||grin||

ArabianEnchantress, Roomba, theFTO, icec, Kalista Banshee, tesla, absolute_josie, HeyThere, Cheshire round out the rest of our lot, I think, although they're mostly inactive  ||smiley||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

FGOH

Quote from: acctnt_shan on September 06, 2010, 03:00:10 PM

Hmm who else...  Oh!  And FGOH of course - you forgot her, ZZ  ||grin||

Mixin' up avatars, Shan!  ||razz||

Think it's about time I got back to my cross boy avi.

acctnt_shan

*facepalm* Dang you two and using similar avvies *shakes fist*

Jezzebelle

Quote from: acctnt_shan on September 06, 2010, 03:05:43 PM
*facepalm* Dang you two and using similar avvies *shakes fist*

not anymore  ||smiley||
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on September 06, 2010, 03:00:10 PM
Not sure which one just got censored out, ricky... but krzktzma

I can't spell her name and assumed people would deduce she was who I was talking about. She posts here once in a blue moon.

Tris posts here all the time but I didn't mentally lump her in with the otters, because she was here before the otter invasion and she is in a class by herself.

Dadzilla

Surely we aren't still seen as invaders. I think we've blended in quite well. I didn't really think anyone was keeping "otter" track anymore, Ricky.
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Mrs Pumpkin

I was and still am Mrs Pumpkin.  I've decided to jump into this forum - I miss my otter buddies.

I still hang out in the FV discussion forums, since it's quite amusing, and I like getting warnings from the mods  ||grin||

I never go into OT, where it all started, as quite frankly, it isn't the same.

Yog

Quote from: FGOH on September 06, 2010, 02:08:21 PM

I found this thing outside the interweb called RL. It's the strangest thing, and quite addictive, you guys should try it.

wabbit111

*sings* Yoggy's got a girlfriend  ||grin||
Don't quote me on that........

Yog

Yoggie's gotten home from working abroad more like. Yoggie's got a social life again. Yoggie's just gotten back from a music festival weekend too.  ||thumbs||

yeah yeah, and Yoggie's a-courtin' too.

wabbit111

Don't quote me on that........

Shawna

Quote from: Dadzilla on September 06, 2010, 03:17:54 PM
Surely we aren't still seen as invaders. I think we've blended in quite well. I didn't really think anyone was keeping "otter" track anymore, Ricky.

Naah.  But Ricky likes to keep track of everything.
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

FGOH