News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

The Otter Alias Thread

Started by Luigi, June 08, 2010, 06:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirDan

Wow, looks like everyone is here! I'm a little overwhelmed from all the welcoming and feel bad that I can't respond to everyone individualy so ... thanks again everyone! Yes, I noticed that there is rep here... but I don't think I'll let it get out of control this time. :p

*Waves to Mrs Pumpkin* :D Great to see all of you hey, but I must say this is quite an odd choice for a relocation haha.

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

nateswift

Quote from: SirDan on April 16, 2011, 01:13:26 AM
Wow, looks like everyone is here! I'm a little overwhelmed from all the welcoming and feel bad that I can't respond to everyone individualy so ... thanks again everyone! Yes, I noticed that there is rep here... but I don't think I'll let it get out of control this time. :p

*Waves to Mrs Pumpkin* :D Great to see all of you hey, but I must say this is quite an odd choice for a relocation haha.
SO!!
An Otter calling the REST of us "odd!"

j/k  Welcome!
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Hyperion703

Yo Fox!  Still keepin that pimp hand strong, brother?

Good to see ya.  +1
If given a choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf.

Tish

Quote from: Hyperion703 on April 18, 2011, 07:17:18 AM
Yo Fox!  Still keepin that pimp hand strong, brother?

Good to see ya.  +1
Hyper!!  Come play with us in skype?
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

FGOH

Quote from: Tish on April 18, 2011, 08:47:09 AM

You nearly gave me a heart attack there Tish!
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Tish

Quote from: FGOH on April 18, 2011, 10:28:21 AM
Quote from: Tish on April 18, 2011, 08:47:09 AM

You nearly gave me a heart attack there Tish!
UGH!!  You're tempting me to use emotes!!
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Hyperion703

Hrrmmm... maybe after work, and school... like, way later.   ||huh||

I never replaced my webcam.  Problem?

Jay

I don't think that's a problem.

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Hyperion703 on April 18, 2011, 12:46:06 PM
Hrrmmm... maybe after work, and school... like, way later.   ||huh||

I never replaced my webcam.  Problem?

we just use the chat feature, and once in a blue moon do drunken phone calls.... no web cam required :)
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Ratman

||PTW||  <---  I luff this emote.  ||cheesy|| ||grin|| ||wink||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Pastafarian

Ok WTF is going on? I read the first page and figured out FV stands for farmville. I've never played it (it's a game, right) so I'm lost there, but more importantly:
Who the hell are the otters?! I vaguely remember some otters coming here just as I took a break but I figured they were an extended family... You know, the Otters?
But theres way to many of you lot for that.
And why do a dozen or so farmville posters leave the farm and come to IGI? coincidink? Is farmville huge?

Looking forward,
Pasta
Lol
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

Jay

Quote from: Pastafarian on April 18, 2011, 06:49:27 PM
Ok WTF is going on? I read the first page and figured out FV stands for farmville. I've never played it (it's a game, right) so I'm lost there, but more importantly:
Who the hell are the otters?! I vaguely remember some otters coming here just as I took a break but I figured they were an extended family... You know, the Otters?
But theres way to many of you lot for that.
And why do a dozen or so farmville posters leave the farm and come to IGI? coincidink? Is farmville huge?

Looking forward,
Pasta
Lol

Well, we heard that we could pick up some Strawmen over here to protect our crops...it turned out to be a big misunderstanding, but we decided to stay anyways.

||strawman||

As far as the otters?

Pastafarian

Ha ha! Nice one  ||grin||

Even though I'm starting to suspect I'm going to get nowhere: seriously? Anyone?
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.

nateswift

Quote from: Pastafarian on April 18, 2011, 07:33:36 PM

Even though I'm starting to suspect I'm going to get nowhere: seriously? Anyone?
Pasta, you deserve an honest answer.  The otters are a group of prople of limited intelligence, gutter humor, irresponsibility and no redeeming social value who were getting quite properly dumped on in their last site, and who migrated here and wormed their way into the hearts of those of us who share their qualities.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Pastafarian

Hey Nate

They sound like my kinda people!
Does this explain the boob thread, the dirty joke thread... Oh no wait that's all Ratman! I think.
Is Ratman an otter?

Love those threads Ratman  ||tip hat||

Tish

Quote from: nateswift on April 18, 2011, 09:05:51 PM

Pasta, you deserve an honest answer.  The otters are a group of prople of limited intelligence, gutter humor, irresponsibility and no redeeming social value who were getting quite properly dumped on in their last site, and who migrated here and wormed their way into the hearts of those of us who share their qualities.
Plus me.
Buddha

Jay

You forgot that we are also a 1% Outlaw Biker 'Club'

Jezzebelle

hey!  i resemble that remark!  and don't forget boobs... otters love boobs :)
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Ratman

Quote from: Jezzebelle on April 18, 2011, 09:54:21 PM
hey!  i resemble that remark!  and don't forget boobs... otters love boobs :)

Again, no comment.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

nateswift

Quote from: Pastafarian on April 18, 2011, 09:18:18 PM
Hey Nate

I figured that's what you would say, renegade and reprobate that you are.  Whatcha been up to?

nateswift

Quote from: jay799 on April 18, 2011, 09:47:26 PM

You forgot that we are also a 1% Outlaw Biker 'Club'

Here again I find myself utterly opposed to the otter philosophy:  My sister's husband and I are forming a far less than 1% IN-law Bikers Club.

Jay

Quote from: nateswift on April 18, 2011, 11:20:03 PM

Here again I find myself utterly opposed to the otter philosophy:  My sister's husband and I are forming a far less than 1% IN-law Bikers Club.
Whose fault is that..... 1% 'ers till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyperion703

Nice man.  +1

kevin

watch out for him, hypo

he's weird
dare to know.

Hyperion703

Quote from: kevin on April 19, 2011, 02:47:53 AM
watch out for him, hypo

he's weird

Nah... he doesn't seem weird - just misunderstood.  And somewhat bitter.  He's kind of like the Grinch.  "And that night, nateswift's heart grew three sizes..."

Pastafarian

Quote from: nateswift on April 18, 2011, 11:17:09 PM
Quote from: Pastafarian on April 18, 2011, 09:18:18 PM
Hey Nate

I figured that's what you would say, renegade and reprobate that you are.  Whatcha been up to?

Ive been living in the sticks, no Internet and such. Now I'm back in civilization.