News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

The Otter Alias Thread

Started by Luigi, June 08, 2010, 06:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi

||unsure||

Alright Otters, some of you are a tricky bunch. While most of us kept our FV name or something similar, some of you didn't. And to be honest, I'm a dunce and can't figure you out. So if you wouldn't mind and for the sake of my (and some other otters') sanity, post your FV name for all of us.

Also, Yog, Wabbit, and Clix: be serious. No confusing us all!  ||no_no||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

GodsPROMISE

well..... never let it be said that i didn't state my true self

GodsPromise is AKA fuel1316

fuel just didn't have the same "get some gimmie some" fun connotations as it did on the FV forum.. so i 86'd it!  ||Kris||

wabbit111

Ok in otters I was mostly wabbit, on occasions I was Bubbles when a nice new young man came along (ask dadzilla about this) and on occasions I was Frank if I needed to be really silly. I spent some time as Kalulu which was incredible that no one twigged it was me as it's african for wabbit! I was a couple of the stooges. but my greatest achievement was that no one realised my main ID is Hyperbole  ||smiley||
Don't quote me on that........

Luigi

Quote from: wabbit111 on June 08, 2010, 06:45:00 AM
Ok in otters I was mostly wabbit, on occasions I was Bubbles when a nice new young man came along (ask dadzilla about this) and on occasions I was Frank if I needed to be really silly. I spent some time as Kalulu which was incredible that no one twigged it was me as it's african for wabbit! I was a couple of the stooges. but my greatest achievement was that no one realised my main ID is Hyperbole  ||smiley||

Wabbit, you're so full of crap. We ALL knew you were Hyper!
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

wabbit111

Don't quote me on that........

Luigi

JadedPulse

Wait.....Bubbles wasn't real?!?!

*dreams shatter*
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

JudoChop

Quote from: FGOH on June 08, 2010, 07:58:54 AM
I was FarmVilleFan2009.

Don't utter that name here, this is a forum of God.

I was JudoChop, there, now you all know.
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Tish

Quote from: wabbit111 on June 08, 2010, 06:45:00 AM

NO WAY!!!!   ||shocked||

I was very, VERY shy over at FV, lurked about for ages - tish668
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Clix

--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

Dadzilla

"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Assyriankey

I was Michael, I never posted much.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Shylala

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Tish

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

rickymooston

I'm farmvillehaterhotterlover
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

Tish

Quote from: TrisTennant on June 08, 2010, 02:13:55 PM
I was PlainD!

NO WAY!!!!  All these mods hangin about, disguised as common folk - who knew!!
Buddha

Honey Bunny

*boops your nose*

OoohShiny

I wasn't really there.  I never posted (okay, maybe I posted like 3 times or something) and no one ever liked me. 

Tish

Quote from: OoohShiny on June 08, 2010, 08:50:02 PM
I wasn't really there.  I never posted (okay, maybe I posted like 3 times or something) and no one ever liked me. 

ehm - do you not remember our biscuit thread?!?   ||grin||
Buddha

Tish

Buddha

Yog

Myself, Wabbit and Judo were Yog, Wabbit and Judo over there. But you'll have to guess which of us is which over here.

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

OoohShiny

No, actually now that you mention it, I don't remember this "FarmVille" thing at all.  I think I'm in the wrong thread.

Luigi

You guys are horrible! Seriously now, who were you all?

Cheshire

Perhaps you should send a PM to anyone in particular that you are wondering about?

I was Cheshire Kitten. :P
./\_/\                                  /\  /\   
(>'.'<) This is Cheshire Kitty. >'.'<         '.'
(")_(")                                   "  �

Luigi

Mine in particular are theFTO. Sorry Shylala. ||sad||

Shylala

yeah ok mine is pretty hard to guess..
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.