News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

The spam thread.

Started by Honey Bunny, June 05, 2010, 03:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey Bunny

Over at the other forums we had a thread where we'd talk about things that didn't really deserve their own threads. "how was your day" "Hey otters i'm just popping in to say hi before taking off for the day" "holy crap thats a lot of cows" ect.. so I thought we could do that here as well.

so, how was every ones day?
*boops your nose*

JadedPulse

Yay, spam thread.

My day was alright, had a lazy/sad day. Trying to gear up for tomorrow, working for a golf tournament with the boss. It'll be 10+ hours of go go go go go go. My boss calls them "head down, ass up, don't think" kind of days.....you just kind of gotta go with the flow, make drinks, and be happy! Haha. Then when we close the bar, we follow the golfers downtown and have a few drinks with them. Makes for an extremely long night, but a fun one!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

HeyThere

lazy day for me... it was good though, i can't complain at all. although, the power did go out for about 2 hours. we just used it as an excuse to go outside and play.
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

Honey Bunny

my child has put her cookies into the potty chair and is eating them out of it.. thank god the thing is brand new and never been used....
*boops your nose*

Dadzilla

Quote from: Honey Bunny on June 05, 2010, 03:49:09 AM
my child has put her cookies into the potty chair and is eating them out of it.. thank god the thing is brand new and never been used....

Haha! That was almost a post for the things that make me go ewwww thread!

Oh hey! It's spam!  ||smiley||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

theFTO

OMG OMG OMG, a brand new Spam thread! I hugz the Spam thread  ||welcome||
Stupid is as stupid does.

acctnt_shan

The instructor for my Becker review course told us all: "Hope you all have a bad weekend because that means you're studying hard."

I'm visiting with my family this weekend.  I took Mom to pick out 2 dresses for next weekend - one for graduation dinner and one for the actual graduation day.  She's gonna look smokin'.  I love shopping with other people's money.

Oh, and I also got a cute pair of sandals.
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Steveox

We are the silent majority

Clix

Ahh  a little bit of comfort during exile in Babylon.  Good ol' Spam Thread<G>
--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

JadedPulse

I'm still getting used to your new name, Clix.

I find myself always making it into something naughty, I have to double check myself. *shuffle*
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Clix

Quote from: JadedPulse on June 05, 2010, 05:18:34 AM
I'm still getting used to your new name, Clix.

I find myself always making it into something naughty, I have to double check myself. *shuffle*

Well this ought to throw a bucket of cold water on your imagination.  I took it from the name of the Operating System from the first computer system I was paid real money to administer.  LOL  I've been using it online ever since.  So you see 'Grouchy' was a new name for me.  I used it because I didn't really expect to stay on the FV Forum that long.
--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

krzktma

yay! a Spam thread!  ||thumbs||  ||you rock|| ||Lola2|| ||PTW|| ||PTW|| ||PTW|| ||PTW||

i finally heard from the Social Security Admin. Office of Disability about my case, it is Fully Favorable! i have been declared too disabled to work a sustainable job & support myself. i was waiting for an appt for a hearing, & each month the lawyer's office would send me a letter, still waiting, we thought it might be another 15-16 months before the hearing. instead, i think they finally got the info from my doctors, & reversed their original decision. it's been so frustrating, needing more money for bills, but not able to work to get the money. i've been blessed, my pension covers my health ins, but not much more. after they process everything, i'll get payments, don't know how much. but where i live, w/ the official declaration, i should qualify for exemption from real estate taxes. if i can find the money for back taxes & what i owe in condo fees, i might be able to keep my home.............. anyone know anyone who would like to buy Hummel figurines? 
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

wabbit111

Don't quote me on that........

krzktma

just too spamming funny wabbit ||laughroll||

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

Shylala

YAY SPAM!!!

i hope some non ex otters join spam too!!!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

krzktma

i hope so too, Shy. it's a nice way to find out who's around when you're on, w/o going to the member's list looking for the lit-up square. when i'm around for a spell, i might be off farming, checking things  on FB, etc. & it's nice to chit-chat together, getting to know each other

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.

FGOH

Hello spammers!

Someone smote me. I wish I knew what for. I like to know when people think I am an annoying git so I can do it more lol.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

leese

Oh, Spam thread. I like.  ||cheesy||
Braving the garage today to sort some boxes of books. Most of  a my old sci-fi is going to a new loving  home.That ought to lighten my life by about 4 beer boxes.

Airyaman

Going to grab some local Italian food, getting a haircut, and then catching a flick. The Italian food is not authentic and the movie will be Marmaduke. I hope the haircut turns out well or this day is going to blow.
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Shylala

urgh i really need to start working on my project. the deadline is wednesday and i got so much left to do. i hate it when i cant find the concentration to work on stuff. but got a lot on my mind, basically my dad kicked me out of the house this morning and told me i need to find a place of my own after my exams, which are in 3 weeks. now i got double stress  ||hammerhead||

TrisTennant

Awww, poor Shy.

Anyways, the inflamed spot of my stomach is finally starting to reduce.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Airyaman on June 05, 2010, 01:46:14 PM
Going to grab some local Italian food, getting a haircut, and then catching a flick. The Italian food is not authentic and the movie will be Marmaduke. I hope the haircut turns out well or this day is going to blow.

Damn faux-Italian restaurants!  *shakes fist at Olive Garden franchisers*

Ugh... why on Earth are you supporting that dreadful film?   ||thumbdown||

Good luck on the haircut!

And I'm totally with you, Shylala - I have ONE more paper left for my undergraduate studies - just ONE... and it's due tomorrow at midnight.  I had my last class on Thursday, and I just have zero willpower to do it.  Thank god I already have about half of it done, I can just BS the rest and get boyfriend to edit it  ||razz||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Airyaman

Quote from: acctnt_shan on June 05, 2010, 02:47:27 PM
Ugh... why on Earth are you supporting that dreadful film?   ||thumbdown||

Kids?
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

acctnt_shan

Shylala

om nom nom. first watermelon of the season, tastes great under the beautiful sun!

shannon! good luck to you!

and what is this marmaduke you speak of? am i supposed to know that movie?

acctnt_shan

Airyaman

Quote from: Shylala on June 05, 2010, 02:57:10 PM
and what is this marmaduke you speak of? am i supposed to know that movie?

You would do better if you did not.

GodsPROMISE

oooh spam!! yum yum  ||thumbs||

feels homey
*throws keys and jacket*

Honey Bunny

I am indulging my geek side this afternoon whilst kidlet sleeps. I'm watching ben 10 and eating spicy pork rinds!

OH and I had a dream where yog was king of the world last night and another where RJ was my brother.
*boops your nose*

Jezzebelle

woohoo!!! i got a very nice raise this week  ||cheesy||
||banana2|| ||banana2|| ||banana2||
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard