News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Notification from Leese

Started by leighann907, November 25, 2009, 07:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vynn

Leese,

Can you just keep leigh ann in the room and you just dictate your replies to her? That'll work for all of us...  ||cheesy||
Signature deleted by mods

rickymooston

Quote from: leighann907 on November 25, 2009, 11:06:46 PM
... I just received from flowers from a church; I think they're trying to get me while I'm down."

The way, I understand churches is that, most members are trying to express the same things you are in different ways. That is, people care. Life is short and we care in different way based on different understanding. If you do however "convert" add me to your Pascalian prayers, just in case.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Former Believer

Don't sacrifice your mind at the altar of belief

leighann907

I've received requests for the hospital address so mom asked me to post all her information up.

Providence Hospital
3200 Providence Dr.
Anchorage, AK. 99508
Lisa Fields
Room 571

leighann907

Quote from: Vynn on November 25, 2009, 11:09:24 PM
Leese,

Can you just keep leigh ann in the room and you just dictate your replies to her? That'll work for all of us...  ||cheesy||

I'm more than happy to hang around for that. I'll be at the hospital an awful lot until she gets back up to speed.

D M

Hi,

Hope and pray you get better soon and that the experience will not be too hard. You are dearly cared for by all of us.

God Bless,

SkunkButt

I am so sorry for your misfortune Leese. As Goddess of the forum we will always need your presence.

Thanks to Leighann9 for your coordination to keep us in touch with your mother a.k.a. Goddess leese and her golden lair.

I just can't believe this (denial) but there you are (acceptance). Good luck in your recovery (coping).

And on a Sunday of all things ;)

||kiss||
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

Waldo

Nice post, Skunky.  Copesetic, one of my favorite words.  It'll be OK, Leese.  Just keep squeezing that ball with that left hand so you can, once again, have control over the keyboard.  I love you.  I appreciate your presence and humor in these forums.  I am proud to have made your aquaintance.  While I am about as far removed from you as anyone in the states can be, I am proud to call you my friend. 

I have to tell you, Leese, when I logged on this evening and received the pm directing me to this thread, my first reaction, even before I got here, was tears swelling up in whatever place in my head it is tears swell. 

I find it not only fascinating, but highly complimentary that, as I read this thread, folks are coming out of the woodwork to wish you well who I've not yet even had the pleasure of meeting.  Regardless of our individual backgrounds, there is a common bond of love here coming your way and that, Leese, is what we are all about and you, my dear friend, are one of us. 

Godspeed Leese, and a swift, speedy recovery!  All love,

Waldo

What is it to you?

catwixen

Quote from: leighann907 on November 25, 2009, 11:54:22 PM
I've received requests for the hospital address so mom asked me to post all her information up.

Providence Hospital
3200 Providence Dr.
Anchorage, AK. 99508
Lisa Fields
Room 571

Thankyou so much for this.  ||cheesy|| I sent a card today via a lovely friend Susan on Facebook? Hope that is OK, she is really nice.
But yeah the hospital address is easier...let them get swamped with get well paraphenalia!

Leesey, has leighann smuggled you any alcohol yet? sssh the nurse is coming!  ||no_no|| ||yoshi||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

jill

Quote from: leighann907 on November 25, 2009, 11:54:22 PM

Providence Hospital
3200 Providence Dr.
Anchorage, AK. 99508
Lisa Fields
Room 571

Thank you Leighann for the address, and thanks for being there for your mom.  (((hugs)))
It is what it is

BladeofTheImmortal

sorry to hear it Leese, but you're still number one in my book (I've got a ranking system going on now).

Can't wait to see you back on here.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Goobatron

Oh leese! Im a bit late to reply. Sorry.

GET WELL SOON!

Everyone on here is too serious, you need to bring back the humour!

red77

Hey Leese

You get well soon ya hear? I've only just heard and I'm ordering you to get well ASAP! You've got the inner strength to comply so you hang in there friend and recover quickly. You've always had a kind word for people and concern for their wellbeing, even mine for some reason when I've been absent and it's meant a lot. You take care and if anything can be done to help from the grotty UK then just ask or pass on any requests. Keep strong and thoughts are with you definitely.

Nige
"Either this fence goes or I do..."

Red77 on outside deathbed

leighann907

Quote from: SkunkButt on November 26, 2009, 12:55:16 AM
I am so sorry for your misfortune Leese. As Goddess of the forum we will always need your presence.

Thanks to Leighann9 for your coordination to keep us in touch with your mother a.k.a. Goddess leese and her golden lair.

I just can't believe this (denial) but there you are (acceptance). Good luck in your recovery (coping).

And on a Sunday of all things ;)

||kiss||
"Skunky, seeing you posting is that much more incentive to work hard at my physical therapy... and get back to posting on the forum myself and having a life. Missed your 'voice'. -Leese

Trevor

Hi Leighann

can you check you pm's please.

thanks
Trev
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

TubularBelle

I know little about strokes other than they affect everyone differently but my first and foremost thought was that you are young and that has to be a distinct advantage.

It's a very frightening time I'm sure, and I do not believe in praying, I think it takes away from directing your thoughts and good vibes directly to the person in need.

So I won't be praying for you Leese, but I will be thinking of you and wishing you well and I will even admit that the thought 'God please let her be okay' did enter my brain.

Take Care and Good Work Leighann.

Don't forget to smile and laugh,

it is by far the best medicine.
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Dexter

I know I haven't been online much. Please if you get the chance, tell her that Dexter says hello, and looks forward very much to her next post.
"Here is no water but only rock
Rock and no water and the sandy road"
― T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

rickymooston

Some of your friends were looking to play with you.

Half of the forum is praying for you to get better, the other half is hoping things will continue to improve. ;).
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Servant of God

Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible ~ Corrie Ten Boom

BmorePitbull

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!  I know a hospital isn't an ideal location to be celebrating, but it seems that today you guys have a lot to be thankful for. 

Assyriankey

My thoughts are with you Leese, hang tough and get better soon.  Keep cracking those jokes, you only need half a brain to do that :)

Thanks Leighann!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

TubularBelle

I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

David M

Quote from: rickymooston on November 26, 2009, 04:27:43 PM

Half of the forum is praying for you to get better, the other half is hoping things will continue to improve. ;).

Hey - Maybe we should have a thread to discuss which helps more - the prayers of believers or the hope of unbelievers?

And while we're at it, maybe someone could explain to me why nonbelievers hope.  What good does it do?    ||think||

Oh, well, I might as well pray for you, too!   ||Kris||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Kerlyssa

Could a mod please remove the asshattery from this thread?

rickymooston

Quote from: David M on November 27, 2009, 03:05:12 AM
And while we're at it, maybe someone could explain to me why nonbelievers hope.  What good does it do?    ||think||

Its a natural thing to do. The only effective it could have is, if the person you are hoping for knows you care.

Would one prefer to pray?  Only if you believe somebody is there to answer the phone!!!  ||wink||

catwixen

The IGI banner expresses it...people send love in the way they feel it. Prayers and hopes come from the same place of love.  

Yeah you're right Mooseman...sorry peoples.  ||smiley||

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

rickymooston

Quote from: catwixen on November 27, 2009, 03:22:35 AM
The IGI banner expresses it...people send love in the way they feel it. Prayers and hopes come from the same place of love. Now shut the f**k up about it!  ||rolleyes||

I agree minus the anger factor. ;).

<--- Thanks for pointing out the banner Cat!!!

I didn't even notice.  ||thumbs|| +1 SoM, +1 Kerlyssa because the moose knows she does actually care, +1 Cat  and +1 for David for looking forward to a day in the (we hope) not too distant future where Lees will be so much better that David's "debate" would be possible. +1 to lees's kid for standing by her mom

Mooby the Golden Sock

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Vynn

Quote from: Kerlyssa on November 27, 2009, 03:19:24 AM

Sure they can. All they have to do is declare that it's against one of the rules.
Signature deleted by mods

David M

Quote from: Kerlyssa on November 27, 2009, 03:19:24 AM

I never heard that term before, so I looked it up.

Is that how you lost your ears?

||laughroll||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.