Never Remember To Always Forget.

catwixen

And where the hell have you been?  ||angry||
Had something better to do?
Welcome back Auz!!!!!
||devil||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Captain Luke

Woot woot! Welcome back stranger. You are certainly stranger than most!  ||grin||  ||thumbs||

sky

Quote from: Auz on December 15, 2009, 11:34:11 PM
I'm back without a vengeance.

Welcome back, can have your vengeance? mine is running low.
My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

jewbacca

Auz

Quote from: yosi on December 15, 2009, 11:46:43 PM
WB auz...ltns
Nothing serious... just a few creases which needed ironing.

jewbacca

Quote from: Auz on December 15, 2009, 11:53:59 PM
Quote from: yosi on December 15, 2009, 11:46:43 PM
WB auz...ltns
Nothing serious... just a few creases which needed ironing.
??? I didn't realize LTNS(long time, no see) was a question...

Servant of God

Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible ~ Corrie Ten Boom

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

nateswift

The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

leese

EMOTICON ATTACK....RUN AUZRUN!!!!!!!

||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||kiss|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||love|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||banana|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||devil|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||hug|| ||kiss||

catwixen

^ I think leese might have missed Auz...call it a hunch.  ||grin||

leese

^auz is being put under house arrest by Steve for being AWOL. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. NONE OF YOU WILL LEAVE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!

Kerlyssa

Quote from: leese on December 17, 2009, 06:43:02 AM
^auz is being put under house arrest by Steve for being AWOL. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. NONE OF YOU WILL LEAVE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!

||shocked|| ||sad|| yes maam

leese

Quote from: Kerlyssa on December 17, 2009, 06:45:39 AM

+1 FOR THE CORRECT RESPONSE..

Son of Man

Quote from: leese on December 17, 2009, 06:51:24 AM
Quote from: Kerlyssa on December 17, 2009, 06:45:39 AM

+1 FOR THE CORRECT RESPONSE..

That's awesome that she takes orders from you.  There will be karma in it for you, if you can get her to do some lil favors for me.  How does 10 karma pts sound? 
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

leese

^I will not ask her to pose with mud or midgets. Don't piss her off. Didja see them teeth?

catwixen

hmmmm....kerl, som, leese conspiracy...watch out Auz, escape while you can!!!!!

Son of Man

Quote from: leese on December 17, 2009, 07:40:46 AM
^I will not ask her to pose with mud or midgets. Don't piss her off. Didja see them teeth?

The teeth, the nails, the rusty razor, the brass knuckles, the sock full of quarters, the bat, the shotgun, yeah I saw...
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Assyriankey

Auz, you're growing old and there's no blaming Tinkerbell, this time.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

BladeofTheImmortal

/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Trevor

Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

Auz

Quote from: Trevor on December 22, 2009, 02:03:09 PM
||beerchug||
im waiting for your pm.
And here was me waiting for yours... fixed, good sir.

Shawna

Auz!  I am so happy!  I won't even subject you to any emoticons.  Well, all right, maybe just one:  ||kiss||

Blame Tinkerbell for anything you want!  Welcome back, darling!  Don't run off for long again.

+1
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen