News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

IGI Year Book Submissions

Started by Son of Man, July 23, 2009, 02:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Man

It often helps to put be able to a face with a name.  We have the member photo thread, but it's 30 pages long, already.  Other pictures of members are scattered randomly throughout the forum.  I was thinking, especially to help out new members, that we could have a single sticky post in this board containing one picture each of each member who volunteers. 

This idea would be different from the moderated photo threads at WWGHA and ATT.  Those were simply ordinary photo threads, except that each post only contained pictures of only one forum member, and no comments were allowed.  That's ok, but it's not easy to find a particular person in a format like that, because you still have to go through pages of posts.  My idea would be a single post containing all the pictures, which would be modular, so that they could easily be sorted alphabetically by member name and rearranged as necessary.  The final result would be something like a page in a year book.

I can start with what's been posted in the photo thread, already.  But if you have another pic that you'd like me to use instead, just submit it to this thread.  If you don't want to be a part of this, just say so in this thread.  This willl be a great way to help people get to know each other, especially the new folks.  Thanks.  : )

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,39528.0.html
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Son of Man

Shawna

Sure, I'll go along with your dastardly scheme.

Put me in.
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

catwixen

Great idea! +1 SoM....
Pick my most attractive pics please.  ||cheesy||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

leese

Good idea, SoM! Let me post one where I'm not an Ewok, or crazy looking. I'll PM you a new one in a day or two.

catwixen

LOL ^ you are always gorgeous!
Now get out there and pose for a glamour shot!!!! ||grin||

leese

My daughter is coming over tomorrow. We are finally going to see 'My Sister's Keeper'. I'll make her take one of me. Glamor...HA!

Auz

Nice...
Row 4, How you doin?
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Son of Man

Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on July 23, 2009, 06:47:16 AM
Nice...
Row 4, How you doin?

There's only one row if your monitor's big enough.  Depending on the screen resolution, different people are going to see a different row four.  You might want to clarify who you've got the hots for, or some people will think you're salivating over Zombie.

catwixen

That is wonderful SoM!!! ||thumbs||

leese

Quote from: Son of Man on July 23, 2009, 06:53:12 AM
Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on July 23, 2009, 06:47:16 AM
Nice...
Row 4, How you doin?

There's only one row if your monitor's big enough.  Depending on the screen resolution, different people are going to see a different row four.  You might want to clarify who you've got the hots for, or some people will think you're salivating over Zombie.

Glad you cleared that up. I was trying to figure out if he was referring to Rakhel or Shawna. Although, he does seem to admire QM... ||think||

Auz

It will forever be a mystery...
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Son of Man

Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on July 23, 2009, 07:01:53 AM
It will forever be a mystery...

Smart man.  He's leaving his options open.  : )

leese

SoM and Auz are both at 661 Karma. Let's see if we can bump them both to 666 at the same time.

catwixen

Cool! ^SoM is deserving.....Auzzie? Ah what the heck.......just cos we luv him. ||cheesy|| And cos he looks like Billy Crystal. ||hammerhead||

Kerlyssa

Ok, who stuck me next to the mad trucker?  ||shocked||

Son of Man

Ok, that's 32 so far.  Those are just the pics out of the photo thread.  If you're not up there, and want to be, post a pic in this thread.

Goobs, I left you out, intentionally.  Please pick a picture, because if I do, people will think I'm picking on you.  Every single picture of you is weird.  : )

We're also waiting on Ony's ok before posting one of him in his Cowboy outfit.  And, if Vynn comes back, he's also a cowboy, so his permission would be welcome.  I already have those pics on my computer.

Assy also needs to choose a picture.  Hurry up, senor!

If anyone else needs to be called out, feel free to do so in this thread.  32 is less than 1/10th of the total forum members.  Lazy bums...  : )

Son of Man

Quote from: Kerlyssa on July 23, 2009, 07:40:38 AM
Ok, who stuck me next to the mad trucker?  ||shocked||

Sorry, they're in alphabetical order.
Create a sock puppet who would fit alphabetically between you and kevin, and have the puppet post a pic. Problem solved.  : )  Don't tell anyone I told you this.  Shhh....

catwixen

Yay Alphabetical!!! I am between two gorgeous women!!!! LOL

leese

SoM, you can have my crazy looking winter one. I don't care.

Son of Man

There you go, Eskimo. : )

You can always change your mind later if you find a pic you like better.  There's no deadline for this.  I can change these pics in about a minute.

Son of Man

Wow.  What a diverse range of white people.  : )

leese

Quote from: Son of Man on July 23, 2009, 08:12:50 AM
There you go, Eskimo. : )

You can always change your mind later if you find a pic you like better.  There's no deadline for this.  I can change these pics in about a minute.
Cool! I'd like one up not taken in the throes of cabin fever...

Right between Luke and Kevin. ||thumbs||

Kerlyssa

Quote from: Son of Man on July 23, 2009, 08:14:59 AM

Hey, we have a moose, too.  ||grin||

Goobatron

catwixen

leese

I'd never seen Steve before.  ||thumbs||

Son of Man

Thanks, Ony! 

And, Seka, Hamster says she mistook that picture of you for herself and said it was hot.  Then again, Hamster also thought Sunnysweets looked like her in one picture.  She's one delusional atheist. 

Goobs, gracias, senor.   That's 37 out of 400.  We're almost there!  : )

Son of Man

Quote from: Kerlyssa on July 23, 2009, 08:21:24 AM
Quote from: Son of Man on July 23, 2009, 08:14:59 AM

Hey, we have a moose, too.  ||grin||

Ricky, submit a pic!  I've seen your myspace.  You have literally hundreds of pics to choose from.  : )

Onesimus

Quote from: Son of Man on July 23, 2009, 07:42:34 AM
We're also waiting on Ony's ok before posting one of him in his Cowboy outfit.

I wanted to show that I don't always look like one of the Village People.   ||grin||
/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") I don't know why this stirs up so much hilarious lulz, but who am I to question it?