10,000 posts and still no panties on the dash

Started by Assyriankey, April 20, 2009, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assyriankey

10,000 posts and still no panties on the dash, it's either wishful thinking on my behalf or they're invisible.

God, ?

###

But I digress.

Thank you everyone for your involvement in this forum, at any level.  We're a strange bunch but so too is humanity.

I've made some new friends through this joint so I'm happy.  I've also learnt some new things, about myself and about people in general, and some individuals in particular, so extras abound.

If you're not here to have fun, to learn, or to teach then you shouldn't be here.  That order is irrelevant to my way of thinking but you should tick at least two of those boxes.

A special thanks to the other administrators of IGI and its moderators, thanks for making it work.  Your support has been amazing.  It's teh webs, but none of you are dogs.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Sita

Congratulations on 10,000 posts and for making this a great place to hang out.  I have certainly learned a lot from the people here and made a few friends along the way.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

sky

My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

catwixen

Woot! Congratulations Assy and the forum.

How anyone hs so much to say I shall never understand...Your mind ticks over endlessly?
||think||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Shawna

Congratulations!  You've done a good job with this forum.  Without your leadership, the other admins and moderators would be nothing but a motley crew of really great folks.

I ditto Sita.  This is a great place to hang out.
I ditto sky.  Deal with it!
I ditto Cat.  Maybe you just talk too much....
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

leese

Read the fine print; no panties until 100,000 posts. Congrats on 10,000  ||thumbs||

Assyriankey

Sita, a circular thank you.
Sky, if the panties fit...
Cat, thank you and yes, always ticking.
Shawna: why haven't we had sex yet?
Leese: I take donations.

All I want...

For Son of Man...

For everyone else.

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.