News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillium

I took these using a webcam, so it's not too clear...

My new haircut though... ||cheesy||
Meow?

Lillium

SarRawr and me! bein' all crazy and such....

she thinks she looks like Gerard Way...

:3 I'm a mean one, Mr. Grinch....

*lick* Imunnaeatyou1!!
Meow?

SarRawr

I like birds! ||grin||

Two thumbs up.... ||thumbs|| ||thumbs||

Lillium

I love your facial expression there...

And for the bird pic...

You should have said, "I hope you can see this, because I'm doing it as hard as I can! t(^_^t)
Meow?

SarRawr

Lillium

stuff you probably don't care about...
Meow?

SarRawr

I am a Pretty Lady

But an UGLY man ((halloween))

Son of Man

My sister, the one we refer to as The Dingbat, is visiting from the crap state of Colorado, and this is her adorable little kid.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Auz

Quote from: Son of Man on December 23, 2008, 10:07:23 AM
My sister, the one we refer to as The Dingbat, is visiting from the crap state of Colorado, and this is her adorable little kid.  : )
Watch it... he looks like he's going straight for the chest hair! That one's gonna hurt!
Never Remember To Always Forget.

catwixen

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

meya

SOM, what do you mean by the "crap state of colorado"?
And how could such a handsome, innocent looking guy like you be such an Atheist?  ||huh||

My sister, the one we refer to as The Dingbat, is visiting from the crap state of Colorado, and this is her adorable little kid.
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Son of Man

Quote from: meya on December 24, 2008, 02:44:00 AM
And how could such a handsome, innocent looking guy like you be such an Atheist?  ||huh||

My sister, the one we refer to as The Dingbat, is visiting from the crap state of Colorado, and this is her adorable little kid.

In Southern California, the weather stays perfect throughout the year.  In Colorado, it's snowing right now!  My other sister lives in the crap state of New York, which also gets cold.  They're both glad to be back in SoCal for Christmas.  : )

meya

Quote from: Son of Man on December 24, 2008, 03:37:24 AM
Quote from: meya on December 24, 2008, 02:44:00 AM

In Southern California, the weather stays perfect throughout the year.  In Colorado, it's snowing right now!  My other sister lives in the crap state of New York, which also gets cold.  They're both glad to be back in SoCal for Christmas.  : )

Believe it or not, I'm snowed in for Christmas, I won't even be able to make a 3 1/2 hour drive to be with my folks and family.
We are going to celebrate Christmas some other time.
Also I haven't been able to work for two weeks because of the snow.
Only God knows how all my bills will be getting paid!

Aside from that, a little snow is actually nice once in a while!

When I lived in San Diego I got too hot in the winter, not to mention the summer!
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Assyriankey

Quote from: meya on December 24, 2008, 03:47:10 AM

You can't do that!  Jesus would be turning in his grave if he could hear your words.  Fortunately he doesn't exist so his feelings are spared.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

rickymooston

SoM if you think your shallow ploy of wandering around with a cute kid is going to attract hot women, you are correct.

The Moose bows to the most natural womanizer on the forum. (On behalf of those of us who which we had thought of the techniques first.)
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

cmarie

The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

cmarie

I cut my hair off! It feels so much better.

Before:

After:

I was long overdue!
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

cmarie

Quote from: Son of Man on December 13, 2008, 11:16:35 PM
Here you go, Auzzie, my lovely stalker.  Two more pics for your screen saver and wallpaper!

||laughroll||

I love those! hahahahahaha. Adorable.
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

catwixen

Ooooh cmarie can I have a crush on you? You are purdy! Short hair or long. Have a wonderful Xmas!
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

meya

Quote from: Assyriankey on December 24, 2008, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: meya on December 24, 2008, 03:47:10 AM

You can't do that!  Jesus would be turning in his grave if he could hear your words.  Fortunately he doesn't exist so his feelings are spared.

You do know Assy, according to descriptions in the Bible (no snow or cold weather when shepherds have their flocks in the fields)
And according to the time Zacharias served in the temple, we can discern that Christ was born in late September or October, NOT December.

That was a ruling coming from the Catholic church, But I'm sure you already knew that!

Son of Man

Quote from: catwixen on December 23, 2008, 11:26:26 AM
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! how cute! And the baby's not bad either.

Thanks, Cat.  I think the baby brings out the cute in me.  Even I think I'm cute in this one.  : )

Son of Man

Quote from: cmarie on December 24, 2008, 07:20:37 PM
Quote from: catwixen on December 23, 2008, 11:26:26 AM
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! how cute! And the baby's not bad either.

I second that.  ||wink||

Thanks, Cmarie, you're a model forum member.   You're good looking AND you post pics.  We have people like Scrabble Hamster who look half decent, but who never post in the photo thread, and then we have people like Trevor who doesn't look so hot, yet he posts his mug all over the place. 

Scrabble Hamster, -1
Trevor, -1
Cmarie, +1

cmarie

Quote from: catwixen on December 25, 2008, 01:01:50 AM
Ooooh cmarie can I have a crush on you? You are purdy! Short hair or long. Have a wonderful Xmas!

Well I already have a huge crush on you!  ||kiss||

Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

Assyriankey

Quote from: meya on December 25, 2008, 05:29:37 AM
You do know Assy, according to descriptions in the Bible (no snow or cold weather when shepherds have their flocks in the fields)
And according to the time Zacharias served in the temple, we can discern that Christ was born in late September or October, NOT December.

That was a ruling coming from the Catholic church, But I'm sure you already knew that!

Meya, first of all let me say that a member photo tells a thousand words and in this regard you are dumb :)

FYI: The Catholic Church is the one true Church of Christ and the Pope, in the same manner as Peter and Paul, is in direct communication with the God/HS/Jesus machine.  No other Church has any credentials of authority (with the possible exception of the Coptic Church).

What's for dinner Honey?  ||love|| ||whip||
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

meya

Quote from: Assyriankey on December 26, 2008, 03:40:10 AM
Quote from: meya on December 25, 2008, 05:29:37 AM

Meya, first of all let me say that a member photo tells a thousand words and in this regard you are dumb :)

FYI: The Catholic Church is the one true Church of Christ and the Pope, in the same manner as Peter and Paul, is in direct communication with the God/HS/Jesus machine.  No other Church has any credentials of authority (with the possible exception of the Coptic Church).

What's for dinner Honey?  ||love|| ||whip||

I'm curious, what "denomination" of Christianity were you a part of when you claimed to be a Christian?

I am also sure you know the Catholic church was formed 300 years after Christ died.
Before that, what was the "true" church?

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

To the left is myself, and to the right is me mate pete.

Then we decided we should have some surgery.

SarRawr

Hair doesn't even require surgery

Auz

But retinal pigmentation does... nice work goobs!
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Lillium

Your friend looks butch mate.
Meow?