News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman

Very nice Emily +1.  You have a very nice smile and you look happy.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Meat

Quote from: Emily on May 24, 2013, 11:36:16 PM
Here I am from last year with my most favorite people in the world (minus two):

(left to right. Some chick I don't know, me Emilie, my husband Mike, my good friend Sara, her then boyfriend Allen, and my not-so-baby sister Morgan  ||hug||).

||whistling||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on May 24, 2013, 10:37:54 PM

This is technically a bit old - but I don't *think* I've been here since well before this was taken.  This is a picture of me in the Berkshires, where BF and I spent our 6th anniversary last October  ||smiley||

Do you still have the same nice eyes and smile? May you have many more anniversaries and. Cooking together sou dsromantic.

MissZsed you.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

(left to right. Some chick I don't know, me Emilie, my husband Mike, my good friend Sara, her then boyfriend Allen, and my not-so-baby sister Morgan  ||hug||).

||grin||
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Assyriankey

Were you showing your pregnancy at that time?

(hope I've got the right person haha!)
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Garja

AK, back away slowly.  Do not make eye contact with any female.  Make yourself look small.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Meat

^ And I thought my reply was dumb.  ||grin||

Jay

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Emily

Quote from: Assyriankey on May 26, 2013, 12:45:59 PM

NO! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!  ||wink|| I'm tiny but at the time I had a bit of a gut thanks to eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant for like a month straight.

Maggie the Opinionated

You are tiny in that picture too. We don't call him Assy for no reason, you know.

Assyriankey

Quote from: Garja on May 26, 2013, 03:48:52 PM
AK, back away slowly.  Do not make eye contact with any female.  Make yourself look small.

LOL!

Quote from: Meat on May 26, 2013, 03:53:13 PM
^ And I thought my reply was dumb.  ||grin||

Dumb is the new smart!

Quote from: Jay on May 26, 2013, 04:16:07 PM

HAHA!

Quote from: Emily on May 26, 2013, 10:27:43 PM
Quote from: Assyriankey on May 26, 2013, 12:45:59 PM

NO! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!  ||wink|| I'm tiny but at the time I had a bit of a gut thanks to eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant for like a month straight.

So we gonna get a more recent photo?  You're due pretty soon?
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

kevin

the only thing stupider than asking a woman when she is due is asking to touch her belly.

only fathers can do that, and then it doesn't matter because the child will be kicking you in the back every night by the time it seriously shows.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Garja

Quote from: kevin on May 27, 2013, 02:31:45 PM
the only thing stupider than asking a woman when she is due is asking to touch her belly.

only fathers can do that, and then it doesn't matter because the child will be kicking you in the back every night by the time it seriously shows.

THIS

My little man is quite the prolific kicker.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

acctnt_shan

Quote from: rickymooston on May 25, 2013, 09:01:10 PM
Do you still have the same nice eyes and smile? May you have many more anniversaries and. Cooking together sou dsromantic.

MissZsed you.

Thanks Ricky!  Missed you too!!! 
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

urs

Dammit. I went (mostly) blue again.

Meat

^As difficult as it is I'm not going to post anything juvenile. Nice pic though!

urs

Quote from: Meat on June 09, 2013, 07:31:22 PM
^As difficult as it is I'm not going to post anything juvenile. Nice pic though!

Thanks? And, thanks.

Garja

Again... I just have a thing for the blue.
~Thomas Jefferson

Ratman

Quote from: urs on June 09, 2013, 01:50:36 AM
Dammit. I went (mostly) blue again.

You could go bald urs and it would look perfect.  ||hug||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Tom

Ratty, I would not have limited your comment to just the bald part of Urs' head and say that it would look perfect if she was.

I would have said that she looks perfect no matter what she does with her hair, even if she opted the bald look for a time.  The perfection that is within her is also reflected in the external beauty that she displays.

Know what I mean?

urs

Quote from: Tom on June 10, 2013, 09:16:45 PM
Ratty, I would not have limited your comment to just the bald part of Urs' head and say that it would look perfect if she was.

I would have said that she looks perfect no matter what she does with her hair, even if she opted the bald look for a time.  The perfection that is within her is also reflected in the external beauty that she displays.

Know what I mean?

Tom, you are quite the smooth operator! Thank you, and everyone else, too!

Garja

Okay, not a picture OF be, but ABOUT me.  Just got this in the mail today, pretty happy about it.

~Thomas Jefferson

urs

Way to go! You'll have to let us know how it goes....

Garja

Thanks Urs!  Im not optimistic about getting a full time teaching job for next year, but frankly I'm fine with that.  With the new son on the way I just assume stay home most days and resume substitute teaching next year... And I have an "in" with an online tutoring school that I can probably do some work from home.  The school I WANT to work at is set to have a history/sociology teacher retire next year, and my first degree was in Sociology, so the Vice Principle has already expressed some interest! 
~Thomas Jefferson

Assyriankey

Meat

How do I add a pic? *whistle*

acctnt_shan

Enjoying a slow & quiet Friday at one of my clients...  and we get to wear jeans!   ||cheesy||

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Jay

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

acctnt_shan

Thanks!  This rainy weather has been wreaking havoc on my hair though - my normal anti-frizz product isn't enough to tame it down!   ||cheesy||