News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FGOH

Urs, I love those pics.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Woodrow LI

I can't reply, My wife is giving me funny looks.

Hemingway

Me and some friends went to the pub two Sundays ago to support Ireland in our Euro 2012 opening game against Croatia.

A photogropher from a local newspaper got a picture of us and we made the local paper. Sorry about the quality of the scan.

Spoiler
[close]

Most of you know what I look like but for those of you that dont I am second from left in the Celtic jersey with "Carling" on the front.

We lost 3-1 by the way.....   ||sad||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Ratman

Somebody shoop him!! Nice looking lasses Hem.   ||wink||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

urs

That is a good pic, Hem! You are practically famous!

Everyone else, thank you! If you want to see the set, you can go to my friend's photography FB page here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.322686237818313.78005.322679577818979&type=3

Although I warn you, some of them might need further editing.....

Son of Man

Quote from: catwixen on June 26, 2012, 06:27:12 PM
Pictures that would inspire me to paint Urs....you are truly an inspiring woman.

Well, don't go painting just anything, paint Urs!
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

JudoChop

Quote from: Hemingway on June 27, 2012, 02:32:27 PM
Me and some friends went to the pub two Sundays ago to support Ireland in our Euro 2012 opening game against Croatia.

A photogropher from a local newspaper got a picture of us and we made the local paper. Sorry about the quality of the scan.

Spoiler
[close]

Most of you know what I look like but for those of you that dont I am second from left in the Celtic jersey with "Carling" on the front.

Hem, in his semi-pro days...

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Woodrow LI

Quote from: JudoChop on June 29, 2012, 11:56:38 AM
Quote from: Hemingway on June 27, 2012, 02:32:27 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Hem, in his semi-pro days...

Why are they kicking Hemi across the field?

Ratman

That guy scored with his face and the goalie guy started laughing at him and missed getting the ball.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

krzktma

wow! Urs, that 3rd shot of you would make a gorgeous picture puzzle!
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

Meat

Urs is a bombshell. The sky is the limit for her for sure.  ||beerchug||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Meat

Posting my mug can only bring disappointment. I'll make em wait a little longer!  ||grin||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Meat on July 01, 2012, 05:51:17 AM
Posting my mug can only bring dissapointment. I'll make em wait a little longer!  ||grin||

Been there, saw that  ||grin||

you should post it again, ya tease!
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Ratman

Shan!!!  Hi honey.  How are ya?  I say honey coz my gf is southern and says it a lot lol.

acctnt_shan

Oh! And those of you who I have added on Facebook probably saw these already, but here are some photos from my dolphin swim in the Bahamas  ||cheesy||

We started off with a dance, and everything was going just dandy...

...but I think I must have 2 left feet, because she sent me away with a splash  ||sad||

We made up a few minutes later though, and hugged it out  ||grin||

Also, there isn't a shot of me doing it because the water camera ran out of pictures, but here's a shot of my BF getting "pushed" (I did it after him too).  It was such a cool experience!

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

urs

Son of Man

Great pics, Shan.  I'm quite jealous.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

acctnt_shan

rickymooston

Nice dolphin pics. Must have been fun.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

kevin

were they the most intelligent marine animals you have ever encountered?
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Ratman

Quote from: kevin on July 05, 2012, 02:50:03 AM

Smarter than your average trucker?  ||grin||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: kevin on July 05, 2012, 02:50:03 AM

Yes, definitely!  Although I can't say I've encountered too many marine animals, especially not ones that struck me as "intelligent".   ||cheesy||

It was also adorably cute - two of the dolphins had just given birth earlier that year, so we had two mini-me's swimming around with us too.  They would follow their moms and try to copy what they did.

acctnt_shan

A shot of BF and I with friends at the c**ktail reception for the guys' graduation  ||smiley||

nd i

We're a little sweaty because it was sooo hot that day!

Meat

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Meat on July 07, 2012, 05:22:16 PM
^Double dang!  ||grin||

I know, the guys are total hotties, right?   ||grin||

Ratman

Quote from: acctnt_shan on July 07, 2012, 10:07:27 PM
^Double dang!  ||grin||

I knew it!!  Meat loves the mens.  ||grin||

Meat

Quote from: Ratman on July 07, 2012, 11:44:38 PM
Quote from: acctnt_shan on July 07, 2012, 10:07:27 PM
^Double dang!  ||grin||

I knew it!!  Meat loves the mens.  ||grin||
Sorry I don't roll that way. Not even remotely curious either.  ||vomit||

Ratman

Yes I know.  I am just teasing you again Meat.  ||grin||

urs

Wow, your son is a looker, HE!

Ratman

You and your son look like movie stars.